--CHAPTER THREE--

He hit the ground with a thud. He could he multiple cracks and he crashed. He was alive, but barely. He let out a soft groan and squeezed his eyes shut hard. His back was killing him.

He heard footsteps come towards him. This is it, the person will find him and call and ambulance, and he'll have to explain to his poor, crying mother that he had tried to kill himself. He wanted to end it, all the pain. Both emotional and physical.

He opened his eyes slightly, maybe the person was gone and simply didn't notice him..? Before him, he saw a blurry black blob. His eyebrows furrowed even further.

"W-who are you?" Midoriya asked, stuttering in pain. He must have broken a few ribs for sure. The blurred blob-like figure just picked him up, much to Midoriya's pained moans and groans.

"It is all going to be alright, Midoriya Izuku." The figure said. The teen mentioned turned his head toward the blob, along with black, he could also pick out some purple and yellow. How weird.

"How d-do you know my na.." But before the bruised up greenette could finish his sentence, he pasted out. Right in the strangers arms. The stranger chuckled at the young boy and warped them back to Midoriya's new home...

With The League of Villains...