Prolouge

I am not here to tell you a love story, well, at least not a conventional one.

I cannot give you the happy ending that so many people crave in this dark world.

So, if you are after these things, then I am sad to say this is not the place for you my dear, however, if you would spare me time, I would like to share with you the lovely and extraordinarily short life of Louis W Tomlinson, my best friend and the love of my life.

I was 19 when I met Lou, fresh out of high school, my head full of lovely ambitions and dreams of love and happiness. I believed that everyone had a soul mate, and I still do, however now, my perceptions of how much time each person is entitled to spend with their soul mate is quite different. Then again, Louis was different, so maybe that played a part in his untimely demise.

I warn you, this is not my story, more my reflections of Louis' life, and I am afraid to admit that whilst recollecting Louis' life, I struggled to find a way that any of this was fair, then again, life isn't fair.

That's why Louis W Tomlinson died on his 21st birthday, and I continued on to face another day.

I guess though, that life gave us lemons, and Louis chose to make raspberry lemonade.