Part 12~ Don't Feel Sad

"I could do with a little bit of light right now"

                                                                      ~NOVEMBER~

In November Louis met my family.

"What if they don't like me?" he asked as we drove to Bradford and I rolled my eyes at his question, knowing that my family would love him.

"They'll love you Lou, my sister in particular, they always love new people" I smiled, rubbing my thumb over his knuckles and then squealing when I saw my parent and sisters house come into view.

"Oh my god, Jesus, Zayn, I love you but this is so scary" Louis said as he paled whilst I parked the car and I grabbed his face and kissed him gently.

"They will love you Lou, now come on, I haven't seen them in months!" I said and hopped out of the car, walking around to his side and helping him out. "You remembered everything yeah?"

"Yes, now c'mon, let's get this over with" He said and slowly made his way up to the front door, my hand resting on his waist.

The moment my fist touched the door it swung open and my mother practically screamed as she saw me. 

"Zayn Jawaad Malik I haven't seen you in four months young man!" she snapped, dragging me into the house by my ear and then pulling me into a tight hug.

Chuckling I pulled her closer and smiled. "Hi mummy. I'm sorry it's been so long"

"So long?! It's been ages!" she cried and then her eyes landed on Louis and widened. "And you didn't tell me you got a bloody boyfriend Jesus Zayn!"

Louis blushed from his cheeks to the tip of his ears and he smiled politely at my mother. "I-it's nice to meet you Mrs Malik" he stuttered and mum rolled her eyes, releasing me and walking over to Louis.

"It's Trisha thank you very much young man, now give me a hug" she tutted, pulling Louis into a tight hug and I laughed at the look of pure shock on Louis' face.

"Did I hear someone say Zayn?" a deep voice said and I almost sprinted into my dad, Yasar's, arms, feeling his chest vibrate as he chuckled. "I missed you too bud. Now whose thing young man your mother's smothering?"

At his words I pulled from his arms and rushed over to Louis, pulling him away from mum and checking to see he was breathing properly.

"Be careful yeah mum?" I said as I tucked Louis under my arm, the blue-eyed boy rolling his eyes at me.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Malik and Mrs Ma-Trisha" Louis corrected himself. "I'm Louis Tomlinson, Zayn's boyfriend"

Dad smiled at Louis and shook his hand. "Please, call me Yasar"

Louis smiled and yet again there was the sound of feet running through the house and a body launched itself at me, wrapping around me like a snake. "I missed you so much!" Wahliya, my sister said as she clutched onto me.

"I missed you too, darling, sorry it's been so long" I smiled giving her a big hug and introducing her to Louis who she blushed over, like any 16 year old would do to an attractive male.

So Louis and I spent the whole day at my parent’s house, eating and laughing, until Louis started coughing.

My mother almost screamed when she saw the blood and dad just sat with wide eyes as I rubbed Louis' back, helping him clean his face with a napkin. "Shh, love it's ok, you're alright" I cooed to the boy who was crying a bit, I think mostly from embarrassment.

"Oh my goodness, are you alright?! Do we need to call an ambulance?" my mum panicked and I saw Wahliya's eyes frown sadly at Louis.

"No no it's alright, it's normal. I-um- I have cancer" Louis coughed out and I saw mum and dad's faces drop in sadness.

"Oh Louis" Mum frowned and stood walking over to the boy who looked shocked at the tears she had rolling down her cheeks. "If you need anything at all love, call yeah? I'm so glad you've got Zayn, he's a good boy, he'll look after you"

Louis looked at me and smiled and then hugged my mum. "It's okay, don't be sad about it, I'm fine"

And we left the discussion at that.
---------------------------------------------

"So what did you think about my family?" I asked later as we were on our way home, smiling at Louis in the passenger seat.

"Your mum reminds me so much of my mum" Louis grinned. "I loved them"

"They loved you too"

--------------------------------

This is shit, sorry xx