❦𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5❦

khloe:

"khloe." he says coming behind me and holding my waist.

"what?" i say. oof that came out pretty harsh, but i'm not going to apologize to him. i'm still mad at him from the other night, he's coming up in here thinking i forgot about last night. see, i'm not one to forget. i remember every little thing, big or small.

"pack your bags, we're going on a trip." he says kissing my cheek. he has nerve, but that's okay i'm about tell him about himself, once again.

"what?" i turn around and say.

"pack your bags, we're going on a trip." he repeats.

"seriously." i huff and cross my arms. i know i'm starting an argument but i can't just continue my day with him without talking to him about this.

"what?" he asks . i give him that 'are you seriously asking me that' look and he sighs. he knows and i'm not playing with him anymore.

"khloe..." he begins to say but i interrupted him by putting my hand up.

"don't even start with that i'm sorry bull." i say and i could him open his mouth like he was about to say something but i interrupt him once again.

"i'm not done." i demand and he nods.

"one question, why. why did you do it?" i ask him.

"and i want an honest answer." i demand. i don't want any of that i was drunk shit.

"babe.." he begins and that's when i knew he wasn't going to tell the truth, he was going to say something like, 'she didn't mean anything to me' or 'you know i still love you.'

"do you mean it when you say you love me?" i ask him but more like demand an answer.

"of course i do, your the only one i love."  he says walking towards me but i back up. with every step he took i took one back.

"grayson cut the shit." i say.

"what are you talking about! your the only one i love." he says.

"yea...okay, whatever." i say as i walk up the stairs and he started to follow me. i go into the closet and grab my suitcase.

"where are you going?" he asks.

"somewhere away from you." i say as i grab clothes off the hangers and put them in the suitcase.

"no the hell your not." he says as he grabs my clothes out of the suitcase.

"yes i am, and let the go of my stuff." i say and attempt to grab my suitcase  but he snatches it.

"fine! have it, i could care less." i shout as i walk out of the room.

"so your just going to leave without anything!" he shouts while coming down the stairs.

"yep." i shout back.

"you know what fuck you khloe!" he says walking towards me. i opened the front door and flipped him off.

—————

i've been driving for about an hour now and when i tell you this is tiring the fuck out of me. not the driving the arguing. i'm so tired of him doing this same bullshit and he expects me to sit there and let him slide. no, we've been together since our sophomore year. we're now 22 and 23 years old, we need to start acting like it. this is childish as hell and either we fix it or it's done.

i pulled into a raisin canes drive through and waited in that long ass car line. i could probably take a 15 minute nap for how long that line was, but i wanted some canes.i don't care how long that damn line was i'm getting that toast.

i'm interrupting from my thoughts as my phone starts to ring. it was grayson, what the hell was he calling me for? he should know damn well i don't want to talk to him. i declined the call and the line moved and so did i. i finally got to the speaker and i placed my order. i got 2 pieces of toast and that was all i really wanted.

i pulled into the parking lot and parked my car. i didn't want to go home and eat it because grayson was probably still there, and i don't want to deal with him right now. as i go to take a bite of my toast my phone vibrates. i look at my phone to see a text message from grayson.

grayson: where are you!?!
read 4:30

grayson: i know you saw this.
read 4:30

grayson: khloe.
read 4:31

he was probably pissed that i left him on read, but he'll get over it. i don't have time to be bothered with him while i'm trying to eat. i'll probably text after i get done eating, if i don't forget. i go to take another bite of my toast when my phone vibrates again.

grayson: khloe, please come home.
read 4:48

grayson: at least answer me.
read 4:49

i rebuke talking to him. well for right now, maybe later like i said before. he's honestly getting on my nerves because i can't eat in peace. it's like every time i go to take a bite all i hear is 'ding!' i'm so close to blocking him.

——————

i had finally finished eating my toast and i didn't get any more messages from grayson in the process.  i kind of feel proud of myself,  i think i'm going to have to start ignoring him from now on. but what if he does it to me, then i'll just get aggravated.  i pull out of the parking lot and my phone vibrates again.

grayson: i'm sorry
read 5:10

grayson: what the hell? what's up with you ignoring me and shit?!
read 5:11

grayson: forget it
read 5:11

haha. paybacks a bitch! now he knows how it feels to be aggravated. but then that's take me back to what my mom said to grayson when we first started dating, she told him exactly "when one of you mess up, always remember two wrongs don't make a right," to this day i don't really know what she meant by that. i'm interrupted from my thoughts once again when my phone dings.

grayson: come home now.
read 5:15