1

-AUTHOR'S POV

"morning sister!" a mature but cute deep voice woke you, you slightly open your eyes revealing a handsome guy shooting you his boxy smile. 

It's your brother, Kim Taehyung. He is an 17 years old irresitable man, he could make any girls go crazy just by smiling. He is your oldest brother, he is a perfect brother. Overprotective? Hmm... He's not like that, he understand your feelings really well. He take cares of you, he cooks for you, he cleans you room, he's like the 911 thing. 

But better...

"Oppa~ are you cooking?" "mhm. I don't want my sister to starve"

"Tae Tae where's my pink hoodie?" "I'll get it!"

"Oppa..." "oh no! who hurt my cupcake? Here's a shoulder to cry on"

"cuddle?" "come here cupcake, scooch in. hehe"

Yet. He's still single, he doesn't even has a crush. You just love him so much, you can't let him go.

"get ready and have breakfast, then we'll go to school" he cupped your face with a warm smile to brighten up your mood. You quickly respons with a smile and get up to get ready for school.

||

"Y/N could you call your twin?" your brother shouts from the kitchen, you groaned and went to his room.

"Hey, are you done?" you knocks on his doors, "yep. come in", as you opened the door a nice fragrance welcomed you and saw him fixing his shirt, "damn, my twin's hot" 

Your twin, Kim Jungkook. You are 15 mins and 31 sec older, you can say he's the youngest in your siblings. He is an 16 years old "hot" baby bunny. You know you get butterflies when he smiles, and you know you're fucked up when he smirks. Jungkook is the most popular guy in your school.

"You too" Jungkook scruches his nose and chuckles as he took his bag and went downstairs with you. 

"hurry up and eat your breakfast. We're getting pretty late" Taehyung took a bite of his toast with a smile, you quickly took your toast and eat it.

You slid your hand in the back of your pocket and took out a rose gold iphone 6 with a polaroid of you and your siblings under the transparent phone cover. You open your favourite apps, Instagram.

A picture of a familiar boy hugging a girl popped up, that's Jungkook. "Oh My God, new girlfriend?" you rolled your eyes scrolling down to the other post, "Alica wants to break up yesterday" Jungkook took your toast since you could finish it, "And what about you new girlfriend, is she your... mistress-" 

"no! ew, I don't like mistress. She wants to be my girlfriend 4 hours, 2 minutes and 18 seconds after we broke up" Jungkook continued eating acting like it's a normal thing.

"what the f-" your words were cut by Taehyung's death stare, he hates it when you curse. You quickly covered your mouth and hit you head making him laugh.

||

School went pretty well until lunch,

"Kim Y/N? Am I right?" a man tapped your shoulder making you turn around, a charming handsome person appeared infront of you. 

He has a blue-ish grey hair with a side slicked abit, his skin look so soft, he has a lucious plump lips that could make you go crazy, he has a black shirt and pants. ( A/V : just go watch fake love intro during MMA that's how he look like okay. )

"yeah, I'm Kim Y/N" you gave him a warm smile, "I'm Park Jimin, your father sent me to-" 

"watch me because he's afraid that I would seduce the students here?" you're getting annoyed by your father, 6 month after your mom's death he made a new family with a rich woman. He always sent guys to watch you and your twin. Jeon Jungkook.

"no that's not-"

"you're the 19th guy, how old are you?"

💜💜💜

A/V : I'M SORRY IF THERE IS ANY BROKEN LANGUAGE HEHE. I JUST NOTICE LISA AND JENNIE ARE BLACKPINK MEMBERS >< IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE SOMEONE ELSE HAHA. HOW WAS IT? I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. 

TAKE CARE GUYS <3 ILY