2

you casually walks up to a table with your food on a tray with him following you. You slowly put down your tray on the table gesturing him to sit next to you. You took out your phone and texted your papa.

"I'm 16, I'm Jungkook's classmate"

"Ohh.." you look around trying to find your friends which is Lisa and Shuhua,

Lisa is basically your childhood friend. Just like the other Kdrama's or movie, they're friends since 10 years old. Lisa is the most popular student after Jungkook. She had a sister, Jennie.

Now Shuhua, she is your best friend ever since you entered this school which was last year. She came from a very rich family, his father is a billionaire, her mother opens her own company. Her father is from Northern Ireland, Christian Grey. You can say she's a mix.

Talking about Lisa and Shuhua, there they are.

Walking like a chic.

"oh my god, Kim Y/N has a boyfriend!" Lisa squeeks smiling at Jimin, "are you new? how old are you? what's your status? do you know Y/N well? how did you met? first kiss? have you...

fucked her?" Lisa whispered Jimin.

"wel... yes, he's 16, his father is a CEO of JinHit if I'm not mistaken, we just met, and... he's not my boyfriend also...

I haven't been to his room"

- Y/N'S POV

.

"Y/N!" a familiar voice ran behind me, I hummed and look at the person behind me. Jimin. He's so hot I can't- Usually my father sent me ugly old perverts. But he's different.

I kinda... like him.

"how did you know about my father?"

"well..." I pull out my phone showing him my text with my father,

Papa 💕

Papa. You don't have to get me
Park Jimin :/

Just treat him nicely.

Whaaaa 

Just take care of him, he's the
son of JinHit entertainment's CEO

Damn, rich boi
bye papa ;)

gold digger -.-

-seen-

"I'm sorry about the gold digger thing, It's a lie" I chuckled.

It's kinda true tho HAHAHA, he's hot, rich, flawless, look smart and kinda pervert.

"you should follow me to my house, you have to meet my brother" 

💜💜💜

A/V : SOO SOMETHING SUPRISING IS COMING!! MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET A HEART ATTACK GO AHEAD AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER AND GET READY FOR SOME SHOCKING MOMENT :D