16

- CHANYEOL'S POV

.

"ting" a phone notification cuts Y/N's word, oh sweetie don't tell me you text Jimin.

"It wasn't you, was it?" My face darkens as I moved closer to her, she kept backing up until it's the dead end.

"You're not going anywhere... Princess" I smirked pinning her to the wall, my left hand moves from her waist down to her butt founding something odd.

"Bingo!" I smiled trying to pull out the phone,

- Y/N'S POV

.

"bingo!" He stopped at my butt where I hid the phone, shhhit. He start pulling the phone until it almost slipped, but then my leg flew over his balls making him fell and yell in pain.

I quickly jumped out the window, cuz if I use the door the maids probably gonna block my way and yeah you knoww that time I'mma be fucked up.

"GET HER!" I heard a man screaming on top of his lungs as I jumped over the fence running faster.

Shit, I'm tired.

As I was running I accidently tripped over and fell on my knee, "fuck" I cursed trying to get up quickly.

But then someone came with a mask grabbing me and throws me in a van, "what the fuck ouch!" I groaned in pain.

"That's for trying to run away from me," a familiar voice chuckled, I can't see him.

Who the fuck is he? I can't see him. I'm at the back facing backwards, is it... the other guy? Who was it? Park... Ji... Min?

"Don't even try to run"

💜💜💜

A/V : UUUUUU~ IS IT CHANYEOL? IS IT JIMIN? YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU READ THE OTHER CHAPTER~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED <3 ILY