7

"nonsense, we're still 16!" you playfully hit his chest, 

||

The mansion started to become empty as people left, until the mansion has only 6 people left, Lisa, Jennie, Kai, Jungkook, Jimin and you. You sat beside Jimin landing your hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm bored~" you took his hands and play it with yours, "do you want to do something?"

"something fun" you pouts like a baby, Jimin lifts your chin planting a soft peck giving you butterflies in your stomach.

"Well, if someone flirts with you what do you do?" 

"show him my hickeys" you smirked making Jimin blush, "good" Jimin pats your head like a puppy, 

"well, I have some candy! Now choose one for me" Jimin took out 5 mini jars filled with gummy balls, "what? just 1 balls each jar?" you whined,

"There's 5 jars maximum you can use them once! 1 ball last for 3 days, I have red, pink, yellow, black and- I can't- and... white," Jimin tries to hold back his laughter, real hard.

"don't be racist" 

"Red, a romantic person with really strong feelings for you. Pink, a cute immature boy full of... aegyo's. Yellow, a very gentle man that could say yes to anything you say. Black, a manly man full of  courage, strength, and spirit. Lastly, shit... white" Jimin burst into a laughter and hold it back again, his actions makes you curious.

You grab the jar with a black sticker in the front and read it with unbelivable, "White, a horny man that's easily become sexually aroused- Holy f-"

"Since... we're kinda umm... Just eat it."

You tug in a ball and say it out loud, "wh-white?" Jimin quickly take off his shirt and jumps in the pool, "how is that-" 

"come here, I wanna see you wet baby"

💜💜💜

A/V: AGAGAGAG CRINJ ALERT. THANKS TO SEUNGJAE OPPA I GOT THIS CRINGE SHIT. ILY OPPA.

HOPE YOU ENJOY I <3 ILY!