6

"come in, I'm kinda done" I looked through the mirror fixing my hair a little as a pair of familiar hand wraps around my waist.

"does it fits?" Jimin placed his chin my shoulder with a pout, I nodded as I looked at the dress Jimin gave, it's a white mini dress with a silver belt, it matches with his white shirt that contains some silver lines.

"do you like it?" he hugs me even tighter, "of course" I gave him a warm smile.

"Follow me" Jimin holds my wrist and pulled me downstairs, "slow down" I chuckled as we arrived in front of the door, "so, to match the dress I bought you a pair of stiletto heels"

"Oh my god, Jimin! This is too much" you gasped seeing a pair of stiletto heels with some silver decoration at the back of the heels.

"thank you" I gave him a tight hug, "you're welcome" he pecked my lips making me blush, "let's wait for my brothers" 

||

"let's go, they're here" 

"who?" Jungkook stands up out of curious, "come" Jimin grabs my waist as he opens the door revealing a long white limousine, "holy sh-" Taehyung almost cursed in front of his younger siblings.

"let's go! They must be waiting" 

AUTHOR'S POV

.

The driver stopped in front of a big mansion, it's so crowded but then you spotted Lisa sitting by the pool. 

The driver opens the door and let Jimin to get out first. You held his hands as you were getting out. 

"Y/N!" Lisa squeeks running to you, "look at you!" 

"Jimin bought them," you rolled your eyes looking at Jimin, "even those shoes?" Lisa gasp. "Hey~" Jungkook pulls Lisa by her waist and start planting kisses all over her neck. "You guys are dating?" 

"I thought you knew about it since you broke in during our little school date with Jimin?"

"what the- Just promise me no heartbreaking scene" you warned Jungkook with a death glare, "promise!" Jungkook hugs Lisa tightly making her giggles. 

||

You sits beside the pool dipping your feet in the cool water watching your friend grow really fast, a guy came to sit beside you wrapping his hands around your waist, "it's been 5 months since we started dating" you took Jimin's hand and start intertwining it with yours.

"mhm, I still can't believe you're mine" 

He moves his head facing you with a smile, he took you hand planting soft kisses all over it. You just giggled and trace his face with your hand.

"sooner or later, we might get married"

💜💜💜

A/V : SDFGHJKL- CRINGE ALERT AHH. COVID19 IS KILLING ME AND I- WELL, TIME GOES BY REALLY FAST. ISTG JUST A FEW MORE CHAPTER AND WE ARE DONE!!!