3

I kept my phone back in my pocket continued walking.

"Um. Its ok"

"just come with me, let's get Gguk then go home" I walked up to the girls rest room,

"your dad actually ask-"

I hushed him making sign language asking him to hear carefully, "shit... Jungkook..." her moans made Jimin gasped in shocked (A/V : JiShOOk)

"Are you done?" I interrupt her moans, "almost! I'll be infront of school in 5 mins" Jungkook shouts while doing it. It's not the first time, I can't even count how many times had he done this.

||

"We're home!" I took of my shoes,

FYI, Taehyung went home earlier because he usualy had home tuitions and stuff. Plus, Jungkook usually had some shitty business. You know what he does. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I finished my tuition and-" he stopped in front of Jimin scanning him up to down,

"His name is Park Jimin, he is Kookie's classmate " I opened the fridge passing him a bottle of water.

"hello hyung"

"so... dad told me to take care of him I don't even know why and Jimin told me that dad send him to watch me incase if I seduce any student at school" damn, I almost died because lack of oxygen, Jungkook chuckled and pass me his water bottle. "actually-"

"but that's in school, it had nothing to do with taking care?"

||

AUTHOR'S POV

.

"Y/N... can we talk?" 

you hummed and bring him to your room as he slowly closes the door, "what" you jumped on your bed and took out your phone. "actually your dad..." 

"what?"

"could you call your dad and ask him yourself why I appeared out of nowhere?" Jimin seized your phone from you and helped you search for your dad's name.

"I can do it myself."

"here" he gave you back your phone with your dad's phone number on the phone. 

||

"it's going to be awkward now" 

you put away your phone still in shock, "yeah" 

"Y/N~" Kookie opens the door, "what happened??" 

"Jungkook I need to tell you something, Jimin you can go if you want to" "I'll be in Jungkook's room"

"okay" you gave him an awkward smile and closed the door. 

||

"What? That's crazy!" Jungkook  jumped happily and hugged you really thight, "I'm so proud of you" he tapped your back very harshly.

"get off me" you pushed him making him fall down the bed, "ouch" you tried to hold your laughter and helped him. You showered him a bunch of "sorry" eventhough he said "it's okay".

"but the thing is, he knows nothing about me. Same goes to me, I know nothing about him" you pouted while tugging yourself in his blankets. "well... you can learn day by day" Jungkook sits next to you.

"Do you like him tho? Like... what's your first impression on him?" Jungkook take my hands and intertwined it with his. "he look like someone who you can relay on, he's polite, his voice sound so angelic"

"what about his appearance?" 

"he's cute, handsome, smart looking guy and...

he's kinda sexy"

💜💜💜

A/V : I'M GONNA MAKE YOU WAIT MUAHAHAHAHHAHA! SORRY... WELL, WE'LL SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT <3 ILY