11

[A/V: One shot... (of hobi water) Two shot... (of hobi water) ;)]

-Y/N POV

.

We crashed our lips while taking off our own clothes and throwing it to other places. He pushed me to the bed, slipping my panties down and inserted his thing inside me.

I'm already wet.

I tighten my walls in between of his dick starting to shove from gentle to rough. "Shit- Harder Jimin" I begged him, "keyword?" he gave me a seductive smirk.

"Daddy"

Gathering his energy to give his best to thrust his thing. It was so painful yet peasurable. Sweat forms all over our body, the breathless breath, I can feel his tirredness. Jimin kissed my lips passionately while he keep thrusting inside of me. 

"Round two baby?" He plastered a smirk on his face as I'm catching a breath. He opened another condom for another sex session. 

||

"Mrs Kim, your guest is here" one of the maid opens the door for me and Jimin, "please come in" she bows with manners as I formed a smile.

"Y/N!! You're late!" Lisa hits my shoulder making me flinch in laughter, "sorry" I pointed Jimin trying to say ''he made me tired'', "damn, what happened?" Lisa smirked pervertly.

Jimin quickly ran up to Kai like a kid and jumped over as Kai catches him, "look at this boy" he pats Jimin's butt making him giggles.

"How's life" Kai and Jimin slowly disappears from my sight, "look at them, oh god" Jennie shakes her head with a cute smile, "where's my Koo-"

"hey sister~" Jungkook pull of a James Charles pose with some dessert on both of his hands, "let's eat" he turned himself back to the real Jungkook making me laugh, 

"you... cook?" I ask out of curious, "yes, of course" he uses his fluent english, damn Gguk chill. Jennie walks up to the dinning table with Lisa as I sneak up behind Jimin,

"boo!"

"-oh god" Jimin acts like he's about to die, "let's have lunch" I pulled both of them to the dinning table.

||

"you know tomorrow is Jimin's birthday right?" Kai whispers through my ear while looking at Jimin who is eating cutely. 

"mhm." I nodded and took another bite of pasta, "have you-" 

"I've planned everything, we're going to have a party since Jimin wants it" I shoot him with a smile, he slowly took out his hand and stick out his thumb while mouthing the word ''good''.

||

- AUTHOR'S POV

.

"bye guys~ I'm sorry we can't stay" Jimin draws a sad emotion on his face, "it's okay! You guys have fun!" Kai waves at both of use as they got in they're car.

You looked at Jimin as an innocent smile slowly appears on your face, your memories with him starts to play in your mind. 

"Y/N~" Jimin keeps on calling your name but you're still in your own world, Jimin slowly placed his lips on yours making you shock, "what's going on?" you backed off.

"You spaced out"

Jimin giggles as he looked at your confused face, "we're home, let's go" he openes the door next to him and walks over to your door to open it for you.

"So... Tomorrow is going to be a big day,

and I was wondering if we can..."

💜💜💜

A/V :  HYEE! I KNOW, IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE. I'M SO SORRYYY. DON'T WORRY. I HAVE A BONUS CHAPTER THOOOO.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT <3 ILY