Why I act like this?

Dontae Aka Killa POV:

Yurr y'all know who it is! Ion mean to brag foreal but I'm Killa the biggest Kingpin in North Carolina. I've been doing this since I was a jit really my pops was the top dog and when my pops died my uncle Roy took over and about a couple years later my uncle got locked up cause one of his workers was really working for the feds so that got shut down real quick but knowing me I've grew up seeing how the game work so I took matters into my own hands and carried on the family business.

Most people look at me as a rude, cold hearted, careless nigga but I'm not it's just how I gotta be in these streets cause from what I experienced the streets don't love nobody so why should I love them? Anyway my name is Dontae but in the streets I go by Killa only a few know my government name so if I know you but I know I haven't gave you my government it's gone be a problem cause I only fw a few.

When I saw shorty get pushed this morning at McDonald's I felt bad for ha honestly. Ian never seen shorty around so for Amira and Ari to be bullying that girl isn't caused for but I set both they asses straight. See Amira my lil hoe I can go to when I just need to relieve myself. I feel like if you present yo self as a hoe and act like one that's exactly how ima treat you Ian got sympathy for nobody and they know this.

When I dropped my brother Zy off at school I seen shorty walking in the school with ha head down and ion like that.

"Yo Zy whats shorty name that Amira pushed at McDonald's?"

"N'diyah."

"If you see Amira or Ari pushing her around let me know I'll handle them."

"Fasho big bro but I'll holla at you later class starts in five minutes." He said grabbing his bags.

"Ight what time I gotta be out here?"

"Around 5:30 maybe 6:00."

"Ight bro." I dapped him up and he left out.

Me and my brother not the same well at least ion think so I made him keep his head in them books because ion want him living the lifestyle I'm living so I made him do sports and of course he loves music so he does that also one day he gone blow into the music industry I can tell you that.

Once I left the school I headed over to the grocery store to stock my kitchen if it Ian nothing ion know how to do I know how to cook. Ion trust these females enough to be my girl Hell Nawl my ass already paranoid.

"Yoo wassup my nigga." Some nigga behind me said but I kept walking ion fw these niggas.

"Yoo D you ion remember me no more?"

At that moment I knew who he was this nigga use to be my bestfriend friend since high school until I caught him and my ex girlfriend fucking. I got so mad that night Yoo I beat both they asses. I was in love with shorty then come to find out she was pregnant with his kid and told me he was mine shit had me fucked up in the head but I forgave him cause he's my homie he has been since we were younger.

"Yoo wassup my nigga long time no see." I said dappin him up.

"Nun much just failed for divorce bout two weeks ago."

"Damn word with who?"

"Ole girl caught ha ass cheating in my motha fuckin house then the nigga was light skin."

"Yoo she did that? Ian no way." I said laughing.

"Hell yeah i whooped both they asses I mean let's be real I done gave ha ass three children thought the one she got in her now was mine but hell Nawl it was that niggas. Man I done bought all the diapers, bottles, clothes, crib got people to fix the room up for him I was excited I was finna have another lil boy until that nigga told me that was his baby. I got all her shit and threw it out my crib and kept my kids."