One argument

Dontae AKA Killa POV:

When I had that dream I had lastnight I know somebody was after me and mine and I got to protect them.

"Bae I gotta go to the trap I'll be back." I said to N'diyah who was in the shower.

"Oh bae I gotta work today. I can't do what you have plan for me today."

"What the fuck yoo! why you tell me this now?!." I yelled at her.

"Look my manger just sprung this out on me when I woke up this morning what the hell am I'm suppose to say when she don't got workers coming in!" She yelled back as she got out the shower wrapping her towel around her body.

"Ight you know what fuck this I'm out." I was mad irritated right now cause all I wanted to do was spoil her I don't want her to work for shit.

"You know what fuck you Tae. I'm getting me and my daughter shit and we're leaving. I can't take you yelling at me when you got shit going on so you know what ima give you time to cool off and get ya shit together."

Hell nawl ion like this shit she's too damn calm and when they calm they crazy.

"Oh so now it's fuck me? After all the shit I've done for you? Yeah Ight bet fuck you too then!" And with that I left out and went to the trap.

AT THE TRAP ON 23rd:

"Get y'all asses to work! Ian no time to be lazy I got money that needs to be made!" I yelled at my workers who was just sitting on their asses like it wasn't money to be made.

"Yo wassup man you good?" Qua asked walking into my office.

"Yeah man I'm straight. I'm just stressed that's all."

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"Nawl I'm straight."

"Ight well I'll be back."

"Ight bro."

I grabbed my phone and called up this girl I be gettin top from named Brianna.

PHONE CONVO:

Me: yo ma where you at?

Bri👅: oh so you ain't with wifey?

Me: why does that matter where you be at?

Bri👅: I'm at home you finna slide?

Me: Hell yeah I'll be there in a few.

Bri👅: Ight well I'll be waiting daddy.

Me: Fasho.

Click!

I told Qua to hold it down and I'll be back in a few hours.

Once I reached Bri's house I turned off my phone and knocked on the door. If N'diyah didn't give a fuck bout what I did for her Ian got shit to do with her.

"Come in." Bri said as she opened the door.

"Wassup ma?"

With nothing said back she took me upstairs to her room and got me undressed.

"Soo why haven't you been calling me wifey Ian doing ya job?" She asked unbuckling my pants.

"Don't worry bout ha worry bout me putting it down on you."

I picked ha up and threw ha on the bed taking her silk robe off seeing there was nothing underneath there. I looked her over licking my lips.

"You ready?" I asked looking at her with nothing but lust in my eyes.