Coolin?

N'diyah POV:

When I got back to Dontae house I knocked on the door because the door was locked. Standing outside for about a good five minutes I called his phone but he didn't answer so I looked underneath his door mat and found his spare key.

"Dontae." I said shaking him because he was asleep.

"Dontae!" I yelled causing him to wake up.

"Yeah what's wrong?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Well I was standing outside for a good five minutes because the door was locked and you didn't want to wake up then I looked under your door mat and found a spare key. Don't you know how dangerous that is? Especially the lifestyle you're living niggas don't care then you got your daughter here with you first place they gone check for a key is under your mat be smart." I said handing him his key and walking away.

"Look ma I apologize I got too high with Zy and your right I shouldn't have put my key under my doormat." He said grabbing me by my arm.

"It's fine just don't do it no more."

"I hear you. You went to the grocery store yet?" He asked letting my arm go.

"No because Luxe stomach hurts and Shiyah is sleepy."

"Well come on."

"Who gonna watch the girls?" I asked because they wasn't finna stay home by themselves.

"Zy here."

"Oh okay we'll come on." I grabbed my pocket book and was bout to head out the door.

"Uhuh put that back." He said

"Put what back?"

"Yo pocket book whatevea you getting I'm pretty sure I can pay for."

"Oh no I got it yo-"

"Nah I got it now put it back."

"Fine only cause I don't wanna argue." I said laying my pocket book on the chair.

Once we got to the store I grabbed a cart and got what I needed to cook.

"Why are you getting all that junk food?" I asked while I waited on him to decide between getting pizza rolls or hotpockets.

"Cause I be having the munchies at night now which ones better hotpockets or pizza rolls?"

"Just get both." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Ight you need anything else?"

"Ummmm you eat yams? And Ian talking bout the can yams."

"Yeah you finna cook me a real nigga meal huh?" He said smiling.

"Some like that." I went to go find the yam with him right on my tail.

"Damn step on my ankles why don't you." I said laughing.

"Ahh you funny."

"Anyway you ready?" He asked as I grabbed six sweet potatoes.

"Yeah I'm ready now." I turned the cart around and headed to self check out.

After I got done ringing up half of the groceries we left and went back to his house and started cooking.

"Can you put on some music?" I asked as I seasoned the chicken.

"Whatchu wanna listen to?"

"Yo brother I know he be rapping and singing."

"He nice with it."