Cut All Ties!

Dontae aka Killa POV:

"Can I taste?" I asked looking her in her eyes.

She stayed quiet for a minute until she finally nodded her head and without hesitation I went down south. She tried running away but I pin her down to where she couldn't do anything but take the tongue.

Once I was done I got up and headed to the bathroom to clean my face and came back out with a hot rag to clean her up with once I finished with her she was out like a light. She was so damn fine when she's asleep I know for a fact she ain't going no where.

4 Hours Later:

I've been at the trap for at least four hours. My nigga Landon told me somebody was stealing from me and ion hesitate to kill a nigga that's exactly how I got my street name.

"So I've been here for at least three to four hours and ain't nun of y'all niggas talking. So that just mean ima have to kill all y'all huh?!" I asked my workers.

They all shook their heads No.

"Well somebody better start talking and I mean NOW!"

"It was Ant yoo." My most loyalist workers Nate said.

"And how you know Nate?" I asked looking him in the eye so I could tell if he was lying or not. Eye contact was something I was big on.

"I saw him and LaLa in the back room together. I took a video I was gonna show you but Landon bet me to it." He said handing me the phone.

"Drew and Big man take them two bitches to the basement." I said still looking at the video of Ant and LaLa taking my product and money.

"Ight Nate good looking out. Now you bitches get back to work!"

If Nate was someone I didn't trust best believe I would've killed his ass but me and Nate grew close like he was a brother to me he helped me out when times got hard for me and vice versa. I went down to the basement where them two bitches was they where already beaten and tied up.

I smiled and grabbed my gloves.

"You know I thought about it and I realized I pay y'all a good amount of money. Y'all think so right Dre and Big man?"

"Hell yeah boss." They both said.

"So what Ian understanding is if I pay y'all good enough to feed two whole families, buy designer, make sure your shorty hair is straight, and pay bills and lets not forget make sure you eat as well WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU STILL FROM ME?!!" I asked grabbing my machete.

"Man Killa it Ian gotta be like this I got a child!" Ant said cryin like the bitch he is.

"Umhm I know I do to so why risk you life over some chump change that I got here? The money I give y'all ain't hot shit on what I pay y'all, so why?"

"Man my momma got cancer and Ian have enough money to get her through surgery ion want her to die right now I need her." That shit had me go soft for a minute.

"So why you ain't just come talk to me and I would've gave you the money."

"Ion like asking niggas for nothing."

"And I respect that but nigga you steal from me? The person who's feeding you? Ian gone Killa you man you gotta take care of yo family but you can't work here no more go do some shit with yo life quit running these streets."

Ian never let a nigga off so easy but that nigga got a family and ion want him to leave them just yet. I wouldn't won't nobody taking my life and I got a daughter too.

"Let him go." I said to Big Man.

"You sure boss?"

"I'm positive. Yo Ant pack you yo momma and yo children shit and leave town go start fresh."

"Thank you man for real I appreciate it ."

"No problem man."

The guards walked him out but didn't let him go cause whole time that nigga was lying I saw the way he moved and played with his hands he does that all the time when he's lying nigga thought I was gonna let him off that easy. Plus I know his mom she ain't got no damn cancer and he don't got no daughter either his daughter died at birth. Nigga thought he had me Nah nigga I do my research on all these moutha'fuckas"

Once I got outside to where Big Man and Dre had him I let off two shot in his head and one I his heart. I got the clean up crew to cut the body up and put it through a machine to grind it up so no evidence would be left and I did the same with LaLa.

After I got everything straight at the trap I went to my pent house and got cleaned up so my baby girl wouldn't be worried. When I got finished I rolled me a blunt and headed home.

"Yoo ma you here?!" I yelled cause the house was quiet but I smelt food.

"Tae stop yelling the girls are sleeping." She said in her low soft voice.

"Oh my bad, wassup? Whatchu cooking?" I asked hugging her from behind.

"Umm rice and gravy, cabbage with sausage , ribs, corn, and candy yams."

I looked in every pot and everything looked good shit when Ian have no girl I had to eat out I'll be lucky if my momma cooked.

"Shit looks good baby. Where you learn how to from?" I asked

"Umm well since my momma was never around that was the only thing I could do I love cooking." She said taking the barbecue ribs out the oven.

"That's good tho you gone always make sure a nigga stomach full."

"And sure will. Grandma said that's a way to a mans heart."

"That and what in between them legs of yours."

She blushed

"Oh shut up."

"Yo shit good no blue hat it taste like mango or some type of fruit."

"Can you stop and go wake the girls up so they can eat please?" She asked as she grabbed some plates.

"Yeah you look good by the way."

She held her head down tryna hide her smile. So I lifted it up.

"Don't be hiding to smile from me you're beautiful remember that."

She nodded and I went to wake the girls up and get them washed up. Ian leaving shorty know that.

———————————————————-
TBC😁

What y'all think about dude lying on his family like that?🤔

Should I make a drama scene or it's to soon?👀

What's y'all opinion on Killa?🧐

Make sure you vote and comment give me feedback 😘

I did not proof read

Words written: 1154💙