Here we go again!

DaMichael Aka Zy POV:

"I'm not understanding what the fuck I did so wrong for you to just stop talking to me!"

"Zy you know exactly what the hell you did I'm not understanding why you gotta front like you don't know jo. And since you don't remember let me remind you. YOU FUCKED MY BESTFRIEND JO!"

I was on the phone with my ex girlfriend Zora. We broke up cause ha lil innocent ass Bestfriend drugged me and basically raped me. Not to sound like a bitch but she did Ian want ha ass but Zora ain't understanding that she acting like I came on to ha and no matter how many times I explain to ha what went down she ian tryna hear it.

"Zora what are you not understanding she drugged me an-"

"What the hell MeMe!"

"Zora what's going on?!"

"MeMe you don't wanna do this."

"Do what Zora what's going on?!"

The line went silent.

"Zora? , Zora?!, yo Zora I'm on the way jo! Stay on the phone!"

I put on my hoodie and slides and shot my brother a text telling him to meet me at Zora's place.

Once I reached her house he was their so was MeMe, Zora's "bestfriend". I got outta the car and walked up to Tae.

"What's been going on?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

"Mane nothing but yelling." He looked like he just woke up.

"Mane I apologize if I woke you-"

"You straight anything for my brother."

I nodded and went to the front door and opened it. MeMe had a gun to Zora's head.

"MeMe mane put the gun down." I said walking towards ha. Zora wasn't showing any type of emotion.

"Zy tell ya it's me you want! Tell ha!" She yelled I looked over at Zora and she gave me the "play along" look so I did.

"You know you my baby MeMe so why you doing this to ha fa?" I asked walking a lil closer.

"Cause she think she can have you. But why do she want you now when she's been ignoring you for a month now?!"

"I don't know baby you know how these hoes is. Ma you know killing Ian gone solve shit plus this yo Bestfriend." I said putting my hands on ha waist planting a kiss on ha neck. Mane I hate that I gotta act like I really like this bitch but I gotta get my baby outta this I tried telling ha hard headed ass this won't really ha friend but Zora don't listen.

"Yeah I know that's why it's better if I get rid of ha now! She's always got everything handed to ya like she some type of queen!"

Before she could shoot Zora, Tae shot ha in the leg. I knew if he didn't kill ha right then and there she had some plan cause Zora was like a sista to him and if anybody play with ha it they ass.

I ran over to Zora who was gasping for air. I got ha up off the floor and went to get ha some water.

"Now do you believe me?"

"Yes and I'm sorry Zy I am that bitch is delusional." She said as she drunk some water and hugged me.

"No need to be sorry ma you know you can come stay with me and my ma until my place get fixed up." I said kissing ha.

"Aww bae you got a place?" She asked smiling

"Yes bae I did and I want you to move in with me Zora. Ion want you staying by yourself shit to dangerous you know?"