HOT TUB .

I WAS IN THE HOT TUB BY MYSELF while my brother's friends were in our pool

I WAS IN THE HOT TUB BY MYSELF while my brother's friends were in our pool. my brother decided to have a pool party, and my bored self decided to come along.

i was in the hot tub checking my feed on instagram when i heard them screaming. i looked up, i see them splashing water around and mattia screaming 'you bitch ass hoe, you got water in my eye.' my brother, ethan, apologized 'sorry mattia. sike naw your bitch ass deserved it.' mattia then replied, 'fuck you, suck my dick. imma go to the bathroom because you fucked up my contacts.'

mattia then got up and left to the bathroom. alejandro spoke once he left, 'im hella hungry. you guys all wanna go to 7/11?' they all agreed and left. they didn't even ask me if i wanted anything, assholes i scoffed.

five minutes pass by...

m

attia came out and looked confused. he came up to me in the hot tub and asked me, 'where'd they go?' i replied as he dipped his leg in 'they went to 7/11. so it's basically just you and me.' mattia replied, 'oh aight.' he sat next to me why scrolling on his phone.

as i was scrolling on my phone i feel a hand on my thigh. i look over to mattia and he's still scrolling on whatever acting as nothing is happening. i shrug it off until i feel it going higher. i look at mattia once again and ask 'the fuck you doi-' and mattia smashed his lips against mine.

his lips feel so soft and before it turns into a lustful kiss i pull away . i shove his hand away from my thigh 'mattia ! we can't do this you're my brothers best friend !' mattia chuckles 'mamas, he doesn't have to know and from that kiss i think you want do this.' i laughed 'fuck you polibio for being so goddamn sexy.'

i cupped his face and lustfully kissed him. he gripped me by my waist and put me on his lap. i rolled my hips on his lap feeling his buldge. he groaned into the kiss making me even more wet.  he squeezed my ass and i moaned letting him enter his tounge in. he moved from my lips to my jaw to my neck. he started sucking on my neck leaving marks. as he did that i felt his fingers teasing my entrance i whimpered. he got the message and started rubbing my clit in figure eight motion.

i couldn't help but moaning. he slowly started pumping his two fingers in me. 'faster' i whined. he picked up his pace as i was a moaning mess . he kept pumping in and out and i felt a knot in my stomach and clenched his fingers. he knew i was close and pulled out.

'matti, i was close why'd you stop.' mattia replied, 'i wanna make you cum my way baby.' i didn't know what he meant as that when he put me on the counter of the hot tub and spread my legs. he pulled down his swim shorts and his dick sprung up on his stomach. and i'm not gonna cap, it was huge.

he pulled down my bikini bottoms and teased his dick in my pussy spreading my wetness. i whined 'i know baby patience' he slowly put his dick in me and back out. and he slammed into me. i let out a high-pitched moan. his pace went slow and increased every pump. he kept pumping in and out. groans every now and then.

he started going balls deep in. he slipped his hand under my bikini top and gripped on my boobs as he groans 'b-baby you're so tight.' his strokes were getting sloppier. i moaned 'oh fuck, right there baby.' i clenched around his cock and he groaned louder 'shit mamas do that again.' i clenched again. i screamed 'you're so big as i came.' he shortly then pulled out and came over my stomach.

we then rinsed off in the pool water. and went back into the hot tub like nothing happened. they all came back with slurpees and nachos.

we ate until alejandro asked rather loudly 'yo, y/n what's that shit on your neck?' ethan turned around and saw mattia smirking and yelled 'what the fuck y/n. actually what the fuck mattia. what the fuck both of y'all. you guys are disgusting goodnight.'

haley's thoughts:tbh first smut whatyall think? well i mean   rebranded 💀

haley's thoughts:
tbh first smut what
yall think? well i mean
  rebranded 💀.

lena's interesting...
                                    i do fw her but like
                                  her vibes are weird.
                      shes mad pretty tho on god

                          bro this quarantined shit
                          got me fucked to the max