KITCHEN

I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH ROBERT

going to the kitchen to grab a snack when robert said 'yo, my moms calling me. imma be on mute for a quick sec.' 'oh aight thats fine.' i replied

i was struggling to reach the top cabinet when i felt a harsh slap to my ass. 'stoppp that hurted.' i spoke

'sorry baby.' mattia chuckled rubbing my ass. 'i jus couldnt resist it seeing your fat ass in those nike pro shorts.' he laughed again.

he put his hands under my shirt and wrapped them around my waist. 'what are you doing anyways.' he asked putting his head on my shoulder.

'im trying to reach the top cabinet if your dumbass couldnt tell.' i said accidentally rubbing my ass on his dick. he groaned, but i didnt hear.

'fuck y/n, princess lemme help you before something happens' mattia said moving me. he stood up and got my bag of doritos for me

'thank you handsome.' i said pecking his lips. 'youre welcome baby.' he said grabbing my waist and putting me on the kitchen counter

'so what are we doing tia?' i asked popping a chip in my mouth. 'i could think of a few things we could do.' mattia smirked pulling me closer to him.

he pulled me close enough to him that i was still fully on the counter but my legs wrapped around his waist.

'so what is that?' i asked clueless. he put my doritos down and put his hands on my face and pulled me closer to him and we kissed.

a little peck turned into a heated makeout session. i roamed my hands around his body and stopped when i reached to his dick and started palming it.

'fuck ma' he groaned he slowly started getting on his knees and he took off my shorts and slowly took off my thongs with his teeth.

'this pretty pussy of yours is all mine.' he mumbled. he held on to my thighs and started kitty licking my clit.

'fuck mattia dont tease me.' i moaned he licked a bold stripe and started flicking on my clit 'fuck mattia just like that.'

i immediately put my hands to his hair tugging it. he pulled my hands away. 'not today mamas.'

he spit on my pussy and rubbed it through. than he started sucking on my clit. 's-shit jus like that.' he brought his hands to my lips and i sucked on his hands.

he added his tounge and started tounge fucking me. 'oh oh fuck.' he added a finger and started slow.

i felt a knot in my stomach. 'baby im so close.' i started tugging on his hair and he started picking up the pace on his fingers.

'oh fuck daddy!' i yelled and came all over his fingers.

'we just started babygirl.' he said still pumping a finger in my at a very very slow pace. i took off his shorts and took off his boxers too.

his member sprung up to his lower abdomen. 'its so big.' i muttered and whispered.

'i know baby.' he chuckled. he removed his hand from my hole and sucked them clean. 'you taste so good princess.' he grunted.

he started kissing me again and i could feel his dick teasing my pussy. i moaned, signalling i wanted it.

'beg for it.' he sternly said taking my shirt off. 'i need it so badly.' i moaned 'hmm i didnt hear that princess?' mattia smirked.

'i need your big cock in me, fuck daddy.'
i moaned 'louder baby.' he said squeezing my boobs. 'i need your big cock in me so bad baby!-' i moaned loudly

he cut me off by slamming in me thrusting faster 'fuck mattia right there.' i moaned 'faster ugh faster.' i groaned.

'fuck y/n your so tight.' he groaned picking up the pace slightly. 'whose pretty pussy is this?' he asked rubbing my clit with his free hand.

'y-yours daddy.' i moaned the pleasure was too much 'fuck baby you like the way my cock fills you up huh?'

'yes daddy oh fuck im so close-' he started going balls deep 'i am too hold it baby.'

'oh fuck y/n! im bout to cum' and he came in me and i came right after him.

we cleaned up our mess and we randomly heard robert saying 'DAMNNN my boy mattia gettin some pusssy!' we all laughed

'wait how long did you hear us for?' i asked. 'um i heard it from the start i didnt want to interrupt you getting that dick sis.' robert replied

haley's thoughts:
my shit isnt working
the photos keep on
saying wattpad bruh

but imma start a book
the main gal finna be
dez machado
shes so funny gn