TIKTOK

I WAS SCROLLING THROUGH TIKTOK while mattia was live on instagram talking about his football, or whatever. then i came across shower tiktok trend.

the tiktoker spoke in his shower 'so, i heard that if you go under cold shower it makes your sex moans and groans. so lets try it'

he took a step forward into the streaming water and started groaning. mattia looked back at me 'weird fuck.' he laughed 'but back to as you americans call it, soccer'

i wanted to try it so i told mattia i was gonna take a shower and walked to the bathroom. i took my clothes off and took a towel from the cabinet

i slightly left the door open since his bathroom was in his basement. i turned the water to cold and hopped in. i wasnt in the cold water i was just to the side of it.

i took a step in the cold ASS shower and moaned 'fuck this shit is cold' my breath hitched. i went moved away from the water to do it again.

i pushed my hair back with my hands as i moaned loudly. 'shit whyd i do it again.' i went to turn the water back to hot.

as it was warming up i didnt even notice that mattia was outside the shower. he took off his clothes and hopped in the shower.

i still didnt even notice. til i felt something tickle my ass. 'what the fu-' then i saw mattia standing there biting his lips.

'holy shit you scared me' i spoke 'i didnt want to interrupt your moaning.' mattia laughed grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him.

'you know i paused the live for you since some heard your moans.' he whispered in my ear 'the shower shouldnt be making you moan i should y/n.'

i bit my lip staring at him 'fuck' i spoke going on my tippy toes as he crooked his neck to kiss me. as the water hit my back his hands roaming around my body to my ass gripping it.

i moaned detaching my lips. i reattached my lips to his neck giving him hickeys. i took off my hand from his neck stroking his member.

'y/n' mattia spoke lightly 'yeah baby' i replied 'youre making me so mf horny right now, just the way youre body is just so perfect the way the water is dripping on you.' mattia spoke

(all bodies are beautiful ily 🥺 you're never too fat too skinny built like a door or wtv youre beautiful let NOBODY say that shit ab you ❤)

'youre making me blush shut the fuck up.' i said 'i jus cant wait to beat your pretty little pussy up' mattia whispered in my ear as he moved his hands from my ass to my clit rubbing it slightly.

'faster, fuck.' i moaned mattia stopped rubbing my clit to dipping his fingers inside my folds feeling my wetness

'i dont know if its the shower or you, but im pretty sure it's you.' mattia chuckled turning me around. 'that ass fuck.' he said slapping it and squeezing my ass.

'tia jus put it in-' i got cut off as he slammed it in. going in at a slow pace 'fuck mattia faster.' i moaned at him gripping my sides going in and out picking up his pace.

'fuck mattia faster.' i moaned as took one of his hands to my hair twisting it making a ponytail pulling it. 'you like that slut?' mattia asked tugging on my hair making me look at him.

'yes daddy, fuck.' i moaned my mouth being agape as he kept thrusting 'you like it when my dick goes in and out of you like this' he whispered to the crook of my neck.

'ye-' i moaned trying to speak but the pleasure was too good. 'i didnt hear that y/n.' mattia gritting through his teeth pulling my hair and picking up his pace rapidly while his hand on my waist is gripped.

'now what did i ask you, you slut' mattia said as my eyes rolled back in place. 'yes daddy i love it when youre dick goes in and out of me.' i moaned

'good girl' mattia said as he loosened the grip of my hair and used his hand to rub my clit 'you like it when i rub your pretty little pussy as i thrust my dick inside your tight hole.' mattia asked rubbing it way faster.

'mhm' i moaned making mattia aggrivated 'now what did i say princess about speaking' mattia asked letting go of my clit to pull my hair once again making my eyes meet his as he bucked his hips into mine.

't-to sp- fuck mattia like that, speak.' i moaned loudly making me closer to my high 'now answer me you slut.' mattia groaned going in balls deep.

'yes, i do daddy fuck i do daddy, fuck me harder.' i let out a high pitch moan 'fuck im gonna cum im gonna cum!' i moaned loudly as mattia gave me a kiss and let go of my hair.

'hold it baby.' mattia groaned putting more pressure as he rubbed my clit. 'i c-cant mattia fuck!.' i screamed as he slapped my ass 'go' he spoke spreading my cheeks as he was cumming in me at the same time.

we cleaned up and washed ourselves in the shower and mattia went back on his live and half of the comments were freaking out because it wasnt muted.

'what was those clapping noises?' mattia read outloud 'to be honest y/n you wanna answer that?' mattia laughed