CAR RIDE

ME AND THE BOYS WERE JUST chilling at kais house on a normal saturday doing whatever we were doing. as me and mattia were making tiktoks we heard a knock.

'i got it.' kairi yelled. he opened the door 'YURRRRR' somebody yelled, and it was alejandro and mateo. they came in and we were back to doing our regular thing.

'bro, im so hungry bruh.' i sighed. 'same.' mattia replied scrolling through tiktok. 'i mean my cars here, and mcdonalds is like a ten minute drive.' we all looked at eachother and robert said 'bet.'

we went outside and kairi called shotgun so somebody had to sit on somebodies lap. 'yo y/n, you fine with sittings on somebodies lap?' i nodded 'yeah, ill just sit on uhhhh- tias lap.'

alejandro and robert got in. mattia went next, i went to go in and mattia helped me on his laps and butterflies fluttured inside my stomach. 'yo, you good y/n?' i replied 'yeah, i was jus thinkin.'

we arrived at a mcdonalds and robert.  yelled 'BRUHHH, its for real closed.' mateo suggested to going to the mall since we all needed clothes. 'its like an hour so get comfortable in mattias lap y/n' he winked. 'haha you're so funny.' i flipped him off.

thirty minutes into the drive and everybodies sleeping except me, mateo, and mattia. i got uncomfortable and started shifting on mattias crotch. and he groaned. i turned around 'you good?' he chuckled 'yeah, but if you keep moving you gon give me a boner.' we both awkwardly laughed.

five minutes later, mateo was blasting his music in his headphones that he couldnt even hear us. i was uncomfortable again so i shifted again and i felt a poke. i looked down to see mattias hands wrapped around my waist. he moved my hair to the side of my neck and whispered into my ear 'told you this was gonna happen ma.' and kissed my neck.

i smiled and started grinding on his cotch. he put his hands on my hips and forced more friction. i lightly whimpered. 'i know baby, just wait til we get there.'

we finally arrived and we all got out. as i hopped out i felt a light tap to my ass. i turned around to seeing mattia laughing and looking around like he didnt do anything. kairi looked at me and whispered 'get that dick!' i flipped him off.

as we were walking alejandro pointed out mattias boner. 'YEOOOO Y/NN tf did you do to him.' i slapped his arm 'nothing bruh, you know were just friends i literally hate you.' mattia defended me saying 'i can't help the way my body parts act. you act like you havent had a random boner before. curious george lookin ass.'

we passed by the bathroom and i got a text from mattia saying go to the bathroom. 'yo imma meet yall at the food court i have to go take a shit bruh.' mattia replied 'yeah, me too we'll meet you there. aight? aight.'

they went off to the food court and mattia pulled me to the mens big stall. 'you don't know how long i had to keep this boner in my pants.' he spoke 'oh really? ' i responded licking my lips.

he pinned me against the wall and started passionately kissing me. i could feel his crotch against my area and i moaned. he started rolling his hips into mine. he pulled away and groaned.

'turn around.' he demanded. i turned around and he pulled down my jeans to my shoes. i was left in my panties and he smacked my ass. 'damn baby.' i could hear him fiddling with his belt to get it off

he got it off and dropped his pants. i was getting impatient 'mattia please.' i whined. 'chill mamas.' he pulled down my panties and teased my entrance spreading my wetness.

i moaned and he pushed it in we moaned in unison. 'y/n your so tight.' as he started thrusting faster. all you could hear was the claps of our skins and our moans and groans. he used one free hand and pulled my hair to make me look at him.

'you like this baby.' i moaned 'use your words ma.' 'yes t- tia.' i moaned. he let go of my hair and used it to rub my clit. 'fuck mattia' i let out a high pitched moan.

'im close tia.' i moaned 'i know baby hold it.' it was too good i couldnt. i came on his cock 'this cock makes you feel so good huh?' he kept thrusting til he was about to cum.

'knees.' i went on my knees and started bopping my head up and down and he came. 'swallow'  i swallowed but kept sucking til he reached his second orgasm.

we finished and we left the stall and i felt a loud slap again from mattia. i chuckled 'fuck you dirty bitch.' 'you already did' he winked.

as we left the bathroom we saw alejandro and he said 'just friends huh?' we exchanged looks and laughed 'if you tell anybody we'll kill you.' but it was too late. we both got a noti of the boys + y/n gc and it was from alejandro saying we fucked.

we looked back up and saw him gone..

haley's thoughts:i feel like making a book bruh should i? i knowim not gonna be commited to it

haley's thoughts:
i feel like making a book
bruh should i? i know
im not gonna be
commited to it

but lena n tia r done
lol. and katie bruh rip
katie deserved better
alejandro is a bad bf
like....

hoped yall enjoyed this
one tho <3. hope yall
stay safe n home <3