TEASE

MATTIA AND I WERE GOING TO kairis house, since today was friday, it was family fun friday

MATTIA AND I WERE GOING TO kairis house, since today was friday, it was family fun friday. family fun friday was something we had every friday one time a month and all of us would come and do something together at someones house.

this family fun fridays event was board games. sounds very boring and white, but in a house full of new jersey teenagers it was hella fun since everybody was competive.

we arrived at kairis house and we saw taylor, vic, kairi, and alejandro chilling on the couch. we went to join them since they were waiting on us the whole time.

'so, we've decided to changing the theme to like games.' taylor said. vic continued 'we're still gonna do board games but also like xbox games and wii games.' 'lit' i said. 'who even says lit anymore' robert asked we all laughed

i was bored so i decided to tease him the whole time we are here. while we were watching vic verse taylor on wii tennis i decided to sit on his lap. nothing new nor weird, so i started moving on his crotch.

'baby stop' he whispered. i pretended not to hear him and yell 'TAYLOR BRUH YOURE SO BAD AT TENNIS.' tay replied 'BRO FUCK YOU IM TRYING MY FUCKING BEST.' i was still moving on his crotch when vic won in tennis. so it was me and kairis turn.

'you gon get ya short ass mushroom self beat bruh' i said 'youre literally shorter than me but ok luv' kairi responded.

i won tennis and we switched to uno and i sat next to him instead of his lap. we were all playing when i rememberd i was teasing him today. while i placed my uno card down i reached my hand to his shorts. i rubbed it up and down and he placed my hand off.

'im serious stop' he whispered. robert yelled 'uno bitchesssss' we all sighed and played again. but this time of instead of stroking his shorts i put my hands inside his shorts, rubbing his underwear.

i could feel it getting hard underneath my hands i could feel his heavy breathing. 'stop or you'll regret it when we get home.' he whispered 'if you didnt like it you wouldnt be getting hard tia' i whispered back.