RIDE

MATTIA AND I WERE FRIENDS WITH benefits and we were at his house doing random shit when we flopped on his bed laughing at us prank calling people

when he looked at me with and said 'i want you to ride me.' with his lustful eyes. 'but arent the boys coming over bubbas?' i asked

'yeah.. but like in an hour or two, so i have time to rearrange then arrange your guts back in place.' mattia said giving his signature smile.

'fine.' i say getting on top of him 'your so sexy.' mattia mumbled. 'so are you tia.' i said as i leaning in. we started making out.

mattia moved his hands from my face to my ass squeezing it making me moan. so he took the opportunity to add his tounge.

while our tounges were battling for dominance i started unbuttoning his shirt. and he was taking off my shorts.

i stopped kissing him to get on top of him sitting up. i fully took off mattias shirt and his pants. as he fully took off my shorts.

'so you ready y/n.' mattia asked 'yeah i just dont how to- you know?' i said grinding on his cock.

'i got you.' mattia said grabbing my hips causing more friction. 'okay...' i said slightly hovering over his crotch taking off my underwear and his boxers.

mattias cock instantly stood up and i slowly slid on it. 'fuck-' i spoke as mattia grabbed my hips pushing me further in.
once i fully slid in mattia grunted 'how are you this so tight.'

i moaned as he grabbed both my ass cheeks and thrusted in me 'wait mattia i want to like ride you.' i said. 'okay, go ahead.'

i started bouncing up and down slowly still slightly getting used to it. now that i was comfortable i gripped on his chest and started picking up my pace.

'fuck y/n' he moan tilting his head back 'shit' i moaned with the pleasure filling me up. i kept bouncing up and down letting my ass grind wherever it pleased.

he grabbed my hips once again and started pushing me down so his tip was close to hitting my g spot. 'fuck jus like that mattia.'

i started moving again instead of bouncing up and down i started going  back and forth making his dick actually hit my g spot. 'fuck y/n you look so sexy riding me.' he grunted.

'you like it when you ride my cock making it hit your g spot you slut?' he dirty talked 'fuck mattia yes!' i let out a high pitched moan.

'im so close mattia.' i moaned getting tired. 'me too.' he said thrusting his hip in me. 'fu-shit mattia.' i moaned loudly dipping my head.

'fuck your so tight, let the world know whose fucking you this good.' he groaned 'mat-' i whimpered not getting the words out.

'use your words ma' he said slapping my ass. 'mattia-' i moaned loudly 'i didnt hear that princess' he harshly slapped my ass again.

'mat- daddy!' i moaned loudly as he tightly gripped my ass cheek cumming in me. then him cumming triggered me cumming.

'fuck that was good.' i said we both chuckled. we heard the door creak open and mattia quickly covered both of ourselves under his bed sheets.

'yeah we were a bit too early..' alvaro spoke with roshaun behind him. me and mattia looked at each other.

'fuck'

haley's thoughts:im doing the 2ndchapter of 'fortnite'

haley's thoughts:
im doing the 2nd
chapter of 'fortnite'

im also gonna
do another book
but its gonna be
a smut book.