SOCIAL BASH

ME AND MY FRIEND, JAKAYLA, WERE going to social bash to meet our favorite tiktok boys

ME AND MY FRIEND, JAKAYLA, WERE going to social bash to meet our favorite tiktok boys. mattia, alejandro, kairi, and the rest.

-

as we were waiting in the line i accidentally made eye contact with mattia. he smirked at me and went back to his phone.

well shit i thought 'ooo, mattia likes you' jakayla laughed 'shut up, its not
gonna be like those dumb ass wattpad stories.' i replied hitting her arm

as i was the last one in line for mattia, i saw jakayla wink at me and whisper 'yall finna fuck'

i gave her the middle finger and looked back to the line. as i saw mattia hug the fan infront of me, he looked back at me and winked what the fuck, am i dreaming?

it was my turn as i walked up to him mattia opened his arms to give me a hug. his arms wrapped around my lower waist as he hugged me tighter.

'hi' i awkwardly said 'hello, whats your name princess?' i blushed 'uh y/n' i chuckled 'nice name, i saw you in line before.' he said writing something on a paper.

'oh yeah, i saw you wink at me' i spoke getting out my phone for a picture 'oh- right lets take the picture' he said smiling for the photo.

he gave me one last hug and slipped something in my back jeans pocket, but i pretended not to notice. 'bye mattia' i said waving at him leaving 'bye y/n' he said leaving the arena.

as me and jakayla walked to the hotel i told her everything that happened 'so you havent checked what the paper says' jakayla said

'FUCK i forgot about that lemme check it' i say as we enter the hotel lobby i reached my hand for my back pocket and opened it

'its his hotel lobby number and on the back is a time, 4:30. oh shit its 4:20 right now.' i said 'i told you, you better hurry and dont worry ill just wait at alejandros- i mean our hotel' jakayla laughed.