Chapter 3: DEAD END!

'Whatever... Let's eat first... But urrrggghhh... Is there really no flame to roast this rabbit meat?'

After hesitated for a while, Tang Li Xue resigned took a bite of the hare's raw meat in front of her.

The pungent smell of blood invaded her nose made her almost vomit the hare's raw meat out again but she forcefully suppressed her urge to puke and swallow it down after chewed it for a while.

'Well... It's taste actually not that bad... Maybe because I become a fox cub now so my taste bud also changed?'

[EXP gained!]

'Oooh?! So I just need to eat to gain exp? Haha... Easy!'

[EXP gained!]

[EXP gained!]

[Bite skill has increased to Lv2]

Ding!
[Congratulation! You achieved level 3, +5 stat point, +1 Skill Point]

'Great! Level 3! Sigh... It's really not easy...'

Tang Li Xue rubbed her bloated stomach in satisfaction and remembers that she still hasn't checked the item that she got from the newbie package before.

But before she had the time for that...

Rustle... Rustle... Rustle...

There were four other hares came out from the nearby bushes.

Tang Li Xue surprised and glanced to her HP bar for a second.

HP: 38/50

To fight or not?

Of course not! Only against 1 hare already reduced her HP by 12. Against 4 hares, she would at least get hit 4 times: 4x12=48... In reality, she would get hit a lot more times if she got surrounded in fight!

Sigh... In the previous life, she had a weak sickly body and in this life, she became a fox cub with weak defense! God was so unfair! I hate you all!

RUN AWAY!

'Damn! Uh... Good bunny... Kind bunny... Let's discuss this for a bit. I really only do it for self-defense, are believe me?'

At first, the four hares shocked too and afraid but when they saw how tiny Tang Li Xue's body was (well, she is still a cub after all); they regained their confidence and started to dash toward her.

'Uuugyaaaaa! You... You all... Are... Are you really men? (Actually, they are beasts, not men...) Fight This Lady one on one if you dare?!' Tang Li Xue shouted in her mind but her petite fox body already ran away and entered the bushes frantically.

However, the speed of adult hares was actually higher than a fox cub like Tang Li Xue obviously so they would catch up to her in only a few seconds.