Chapter 15: Oh No! I Changed My Mind!

Read the latest chapter of "Reincarnated As a Fox With System" at w e b n o v e l. c o m.
There are already 160 chapters there.
https://www.webnovel.com/book/reincarnated-as-a-fox-with-system_16704832506030305

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours of flight, Tang Li Xue started to get really bored as she yawned lazily on Xiao Hei's arm.

'Just how far is Xiao Hei's sect?! For god sake, we have already flown at the speed many times of the jet plane and a few hours of flight with this speed should be enough to orbit my previous world for one round!'

Moreover, the surrounding was so blurry since they flown at an imaginable speed and Tang Li Xue cannot enjoy any scenery at all.

However, Tang Li Xue realized that several times passerby people or some demonic beasts approaching them. It looks like they have bad intentions and want to look for trouble but Xiao Hei terrifying pressure combined with his chilling gaze full of murderous intent easily drives them all away.

Tang Li Xue did not really get it 'what are they so scared about' but that people and demonic beasts were not a fool, the person that could emit such horrifying pressure certainly have very high cultivation and Xiao Hei's murderous chilling gaze means that he already killed a lot of people, if it was not three digits then he must be already killed four digits worth of people.

'What a dangerous world! Sigh... I started to miss my previous world... though it's also quite messy but at least there're polices and laws to maintain order. Unlike this world...'

She became even more motivated to get stronger faster and started to check her current status.

[Species: Moon Fox]

[Grade: Common]

[Level 3 (Samaritan)]

Cultivation Technique: None

Martial Arts: None

Divine Ability: [Mirror of the Moon], [Innate: Agility]

[Stats]

HP: 3200/3200

Strength: 60

Agility: 93

Toughness:60

[Skills: Bite (Lv5), Scratch (Lv2), Hide (Lv4), Dash (Mastered), Identify (Lv3), Herbalism (Lv3)]

Stats Point: 64

Skill Point: 6

[Item: Immortal World's Newbie Guide, 2x2 Times Exp Card(1 hour), 7xRecovery Pill, 5xStamina Pill, 1xBad Luck Sticker, 1xGreater Lucky Sticker, 1xSilver Lottery Ticket, 1xCultivation Voucher, 448 Deity Coins, Level 10 Beginner Gift Package]

'Not bad! I already pretty strong now, right? At least the tiger or lion will not possess any threat to the current me!'

Tang Li Xue checked her new divine ability to know what effect it would bring to her.