Chapter 13: Combine 3 Skills into 1!

'What I should do?! Turn right? Turn left? But if the hunters kill the lion, how about my quest?!'

"Big brother, there is a lion in front of us!" One of the hunters shouted to warn the others.

"Kill it first, hurry! Don't let it hurt the fox! Its precious pelt would be ruined by the lion!" The bearded hunter ordered with his hoarse voice.

'Ohhh... They want to help me deal with the lion? Bring it on then!'

Tang Li Xue's eyes glinted with crafty looks; she did not slow down and still ran toward the lion with her full speed.

The three hunters shot their arrows aim their bows toward the lion and release their arrow at the time.

RRROOOOOOAAAARRRR!!!

Tang Li Xue's eyes were glowing with a silvery light as she began to use her newly acquired Divine Ability!

[Mirror of the Moon] Active!

Copy start!

Name: [Lion's Roar] Type: Active Skill

Copy completed!

The hunter's three arrows precisely hit the lion's right eyes, left shoulder, and right front leg.

The lion was wailing in pain but Tang Li Xue will not let this chance go.

[Lion's Roar] active!

RRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRR~~

It was a really comical sight when a fox let out an intimidating roar like a lion but the effect works wonder.

Tang Li Xue managed to stun the lion right in front of her along with the hunters that still behind her for a second but a second was all she needs to finish the dying lion.

Tang Li Xue immediately pounced toward the dying lion and use her[Bite] skill toward its neck!

PPPPSSSSSSSSS!!!

The lion's blood was spraying out everywhere furiously like a blood shower as Tang Li Xue's sharp fang sunk deeply into its neck and tearing up the meat at its neck open.

[EXP gained!]

Ding!

[Quest Completed!]

[Reward: Level+1, Stat Point+15(+4), Skill Point+3(+1), 30 Deity Coins(+8)]

Ding!

[Congratulation! You achieved level 2, +15 stat point, +3 skill point]