Chapter 12: RUN!

After teasing Tang Li Xue for another ten minutes, Xiao Hei decided to let her off and release her from his clutch. (Well, let's just call him 'Xiao Hei' for now since we still did not know his real name and it nicer to hear than 'black-robed man'.)

Tang Li Xue once again tried to [Bite] his hand but she failed again to leave any wound on it and only manage to leave some teeth mark.

This time Tang Li Xue chose smarter option and ran out from the cave as fast as she can after stole some bite.

Xiao Hei shook his head with a gentle smile on his face while staring at the smug silver fox figure that heading back into the forest; she did not even forget to shake her butt to mock him before entering the bushes.

He laughed once more when he remembers how that cocky little fox acted.

When Tang Li Xue vanished from his sight, Xiao Hei sat cross-legged in lotus position back in the dark cave but the gentle smile on his face disappeared completely replaced with his cold unfeeling expression full of killing intent.

"To think that old fart even got Feng Yi (the aide) to act for him... looks like he really gets more and more impatient to get rid of me!" Xiao Hei clenched his fist harder while said in a chilling voice full of hatred.

Xiao Hei exhaled and decided to push his entire problem aside for now; He expended most of his Asura Qi in yesterday fight.

Moreover, he also used the rest of his Asura Qi to seal the lethal black poison in the last moment before he fell unconscious so the lethal black poison did not spread to his other inner organ.

Now he needs to replenish his currently exhausted Asura Qi as fast as he can before his enemies came to kill him again.

He also needs to head back to his Asura Demon Sect soon before the situation over there deteriorates even more.

Xiao Hei closed his eyes; he started to concentrate on circulating his Asura King's cultivation manual and his Asura Qi slowly restored back.

.....
...
.

Tang Li Xue sighed in relief after manage to escape from Xiao Hei's evil clutch and started to curse him in her mind.

'Damn! Really... Did I find the courage to save such a demon like him before... my head must be kicked by a donkey before! Sigh... So hungry... Let's go find some morning snack to eat first!'

Tang Li Xue dashed toward the area where she finds a few hares before and she find her speed soaring to an unbelievable level even without using [Dash] skill but she still use it though since not only it can make her reach that place faster, she could also level up the skill.

Her agility stat was 93 and it also means she could move 9 times faster than normal adult human, if [Dash] skill added to the calculation then she could move 18 times faster!