Lockdown

Zak was bored during lockdown, it was unfortunate timing since his friends had just gone back to their old house's and country's. Zak hated being alone and he wanted to talk to someone but the internet was to slow since everyone was using websites. Zak wanted to give it another go. He logged on to the computer, he would have to change his password back, spifey changed to to skephalo14ever, a6d asked him to.  Zak however didn't mind. When he logged on he noticed it was slower then normal. Zak knew that even if he could access discord or team speak he didn't know if Bad or anyone he knew would have also got through. He tried discord first beacuse if he could talk to other people if no one he knew was online.

When he opened it he saw that F1nn was on. Zak joined his voice chat which scared F1nn. "Zak! What the fu*k!?" Zak laughed. "How are you here, isn't internet slow?" Zak asked him. "Zak its midnight in England." F1nn said calmly. "What about you?" F1nn added. "I just tried to get on and it worked." Zak had an idea. "Why don't we just call each other using our phone!" He yelled. "That's smart." F1nn remarked. "My -14 brain cells make me a genius." Zak joked. "Who said?" Zak smiled evilly. "The bisectors of the photo...."
"Alright, no going into smart people talk, you know I don't understand it." F1nn logged off and a second latter F1nn called Zak and Bad to get them in a group call, he even tried bringing a6d and Spifey, if they would pick up. Zak did first and they let it ring out. A6d came in next, the three began a conversion when Spifey joined. "What on earth is going on?" He asked. "We used our brain cells and figured it would be easy to do a group call." Darryl picked up and Zak yelled."Baaaaaaaaaaaaad!" The other expected Darryl to be mad but instead he just yelled. "Skeppy!" They both seamed happy. "Why are you two getting along now?" A6d asked. "What do you mean?" Bad asked. "Instead of saying "oh my goodness, what do you want you muffin?" You seamed happy to hear Skeppy." Spifey explained. "Well its been a while, and I missed him." Bad said slightly embarrassed. "I missed speaking to all of you." He added. "Its fine, I understand you like Skeppy more then all of us. Combined." F1nn said, he wasn't joking. Everyone knew that. "How's life for all of you?" Spifey asked. "As fine as it can be." Bad responded. "I snuck out once." A6d said. "Where to?" F1nn asked. "To a friend, I'm still there." He added. "I hate that I had to leave you there Zak, of was the worst timing." Spifey sounded guilty. "Its fine, anyone else sneak out?" Skeppy asked. "I did." Bad whispered. "When? Where to?" F1nn asked shocked that Bad was the one who broke the rules. "Just now, and I'm not there yet." Darryl said. "What are you going to do if you get caught?" Zak was worried for Bad. Which was not normal, normally Bad would be the one worring. "I'll just say I was walking my dog as I was going shopping, whilst talking to my friends on the phone." Now everyone was worring. "Are you sure this trip is worth getting in trouble and liying to the government?" A6d asked. "No, but I have to." Zak was close to breaking down with nervousness. "Seriously B.. Darryl, go inside." Zak said harshly. That took everyone by surprise. "Zak, I will, I'm almost there." Bad promised. "Where?" Spifey asked. "I'm almost to the apartment." Bad said. "What apartment!" A6d yelled. "Don't yell! Please, Vincent you going to get me caught." Vincent was silent. "Sorry." He mumbled a moment later. "I'm inside my apartment now, you happy?"

After hours of talking Darryl demanded they all go to sleep. "Fine goodnight." Spifey said before leaving. "See you later." F1nn said. "Don't die on me." Vincent  them. "You too Zak." Darryl told him. "You scared me Darryl." Zak said. "Sorry, I never wanted to. You know I love you." Darryl then added. "You should go to sleep." Zak knew one thing, we wasn't leaving the call now. "I want to talk to you." Zak complained. "Its later, for both of us." Darryl reminded him. "I won't yell." Zak promised. "Okay." Darryl seamed a lot more relaxed. "You know how much I missed you right?" Darryl added. "I know, I missed you as well, but we found out how to talk to each other." Zak responded. "Next time make sure its just us two, sure the others are fun but..." Zak smiled. "It can be an online date!" He said. "Yeah, that's what I wanted you to say."