High school Part 2

The rest on the night was fun for everyone, well Dave was mad that he hadn't talked to any girls but apart from that, everyone had fun.

Vincent drove everyone home and said that tomorrow he was going to France for a week so he wouldn't see them. He made them all sware not to replace Vincent, before he drove away from the point all there houses where, except his. Zak and Jacob went right and Dave and Darryl went left. "So?" Jacob said leaning against the door, stopping Zak from going inside. "What?" Zak knew exactly what he was going to say. "This is why you wanted Darryl to join out group?" He said with a smirk. "So what? I had suspicions that he was Badboyhalo." Jacob was the only one he told about Bad since that was how he and Jacob met.

"Ahh, and what if he hadn't been?" He asked. "Well then I wouldn't leave him." Jacob rolled his eyes. "Your too nice, let's go in, Mega will be waiting." Zak lived with most of his staff from IL and it was fun for most of them, Mega gave all of them death glares a lot, but apart from that. If was fun, Zak wouldn't be surprised if Jacob told everyone the second they got inside and he didn't want to be around them when he did. "Why is Mega up? Its really late?" I asked. "He said he would stay awake until we be back to make sure we are safe." Jacob smiled before unlocking the door and watching Zak go up to his room.

User had joined your channel.
"Skeppy be quite, its late and I can't wake up my parents." Darryl muttered. "First call me Zak, you know its me, second use headphones." Darryl sighed. "Fine, give me a second." Zak giggled and opened his mouth to scream. "Don't you dare." Darryl said harshly. Zak did, Darryl shoved his headphones into the slot so hard and fast that both of them where surprised. "What do you need?" Darryl asked. "I saw you where on and though it was weird beacuse we have school tomorrow and you are the one who tells me to sleep." Darryl laughed and Zak felt proud of himself for making Darryl laugh. "I just came on to say goodnight." Darryl said. "Oh, okay..." Zak trailed off. "And to talk to you!" Darryl said cheerfully. "Yay!" Zak cheered.

After hours of talking Darryl realized that they had school in 30 minutes. "Zak, we have to go to school." Zak left to get ready. When Darryl arrived at school Zak wasn't there. Dave and Vincent weren't worried. "Did he leave the house?" Darryl asked Jacob. "Yeah, he left before me, I would have caught up but I wasn't ready, Mega was districting me after as well." Dave laughed at something Vincent had said, which got Darryl and Jacob to play attention. "Look, Zak is missing, he left the house and won't answer his phone." Jacob said hanging up the phone for the 10th time. "He'll be okay, we can look after school." Vincent said. "I don't care what you say I'm going now." Darryl said before leaving the school.

Zak was going to school, but he saw someone going into the forst next to his house, which wouldn't be a problem however no one who has gone in there have come out. Zak looked in the direction of the school before heading into the forist.

Zak was scared he pulled out his phone ignoring the 10 missed calls form Jacob and texted Darryl. It was a simple message, telling Darryl where he was and that he will be okay. Zak had managed to follow the person before he heard something behind him. "You should have just gone to your boyfriend." Someone said behind him. "And now... You'll never see him again."