13. The touch of safety

I woke up alone, the music turned off. I looked at the clock on my nightstand, 02:57AM. My sleep schedule was totally ruined. I got up out of bed after having a nice stretch and walked to the mirror. I looked as horrible as I imagined, hair greasy , giant dark circles under my eyes, my lips dry and I only wore panties and a shirt I stole from Austin. Which he totally knew, but he loved seeing me in them. 

Austin didn't leave the house very often, and told me to call him if I needed him. He said he'd come home immediately as the phone rang. 'He really is the sweetest.' I looked out the window of my room, overviewing Austin's beautiful big back yard. He had a big lit up pool beneath my window, and many acres of green grass with an overview of the city in the background. 

I hadn't noticed the pool beneath my room until now, It looked so inviting. I could see the steam coming off the water, and the steady jets on the wall. 'Austin is probably asleep, and I'm sure he wont mind.' I quickly grabbed the biggest towel I could find out of the bathroom, put my slippers on and tiptoes my way through the long hallway. I passed Austin's room, the door was closed unfortunately. 

I made my way down to the door leading outside to the pool, luckily a key was left in the door. The air outside a nice wake up, goosebumps quickly spreading over my exposed arms and legs. I walked to the pool, threw the towel on the edge and pulled the shirt off my body. I quickly jumped in, my nipples already rock hard from the cold wind. The water felt delicious, it felt like washing off all the pain of the last couple days. 

I grabbed my phone off the ledge for music, after floating peacefully on my back for a few minutes.  I put my playlist on random and hummed with the beat of the some song leaning on de ledge. A flash in the corner of my eye woke me up from my trance. Austin triggered the lighting by the door and walked shaking his head. "I don't get to see you for a couple days, but you get to skinny dip in my pool? tstst." He said smiling and leaned down to me.

"But it feels soooo nice Austin." I said moaning a little as I went deeper in the water. Only my head outside of the water, holding my breasts and looking at Austin with puppy dog eyes. He twitched a little at my actions and dips his hand in the water, feeling the temperature. "Well then ... I have to feel it myself." He said and sat back to take his clothes off. I swam back a little looking up at Austin taking his shirt off. He light behind him cast a shadow off him, he looked almost like an angel.

He carefully lowered himself in the pool after removing everything but his boxers. He also moaned at the feeling of the warm water and smiled at me. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling and was suddenly pressed against Austin, his arms around my waist, and our faces only inches apart. "You're right it does feel nice." He said in my ear with a husky voice. I closed my eyes again loving the feeling of our nearly naked bodies pressed together, releasing a moan at his strong grip on my side. 

Austin started kissing my neck as I raked my nails on his back. His hands kept moving on my body, touching every inch with his fingers. He kissed and bit the skin up and down my neck. His hands moved carefully up my stomach, hesitating to move up my breasts. "Austin.. Ki-Kiss me" I moaned out at him making purple marks on my collarbone. He didn't hesitate there and kissed me with much force, also planting his hands firmly on my breasts. 

His fingers rolled my nipples and I gasped at the feeling, giving Austin the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. We parted and I leaned down to give him some marks of my own, when he moved one hand down my stomach, to the waistband of my panties. I closed my eyes and was immediately brought back to my nightmare. I pushed Austin off of me out of shock, feeling my breath stuck in my throat already. 

"I'm so sorry Ellie, I shouldn't have." He said after realizing what he just did. He looked away, shaking his head and cussing at himself in his thoughts. I calmed my breathing and looked away from Austin. "It's okay.. let's just... let's go to bed Aus." I said swimming to him and grabbing his arm. We got out the pool, dried ourself a little with the towel and got dressed. He reached out for me after I pulled on his shirt and gave me a hug. I had my arms around his waist, my head against his heart, listening to it beating rapidly.

"It's going to get better Ellie, I promise." He told me and whispered to himself. 'I am going to make it better.'  We walked back in the house, he closed the door behind us and we climbed up the stairs. I stopped at his bedroom door, waiting on him. He held his hands on my waist again and put his forehead against mine, looking deep in my eyes. "Will you stay.. please." He pleaded pointing to his bed. "I'll sing you to sleep again." My eyes lit up and I smiled at him, nodding my head.

He held my hand as he walked me to the bed. I sat on the bed waiting as he grabbed his acoustic guitar from a dark corner in the room. He sat against the headboard looking down at me laying down on the pillow, staring in his eyes. "Any requests?" He said smiling as he tuned the strings a little. "Oh please sing one of your songs." I said happy and excited, bringing those puppy dog eyes back again. He closed his eyes thinking about which song he would pick, but soon pulled the strings starting the song. 

Ooh I fall apart
Ooh yeah, mmShe told me that I'm not enough, yeah
And she left me with a broken heart, yeah
She fooled me twice and it's all my fault, yeah
She cut too deep, now she left me scarred, yeah
Now there's too many thoughts goin' through my brain, yeah
And now I'm takin' these shots like it's novacane, yeah

I looked up at him, his face was so cute as he concentrates on the words. And he sang so incredibly beautiful, holy shit. I closed my eyes and carefully listened to the words falling off his lips. A tear left my eyes as his story went on, it felt like he sang everything I was feeling inside. I tried to relax my body and enjoy the moment, but fell asleep shortly after he ended the song.