pt. 4 Dive (NSFW KINDA)

Narration

The two teens arrived at the top of the narrow incline. At the top of the clear rocky hill top, partly hidden in the cliff top forrest,  Arum parked his bike.

The cliff had a beautiful view of the sun as it submerged below the ocean's edge. The island forrest seemed to surround the beachy cove in a crescent, still allowing the ocean tide to freely roll onto the sandy cove.

(Something like this but from a different and higher up view, keep in mind you're on a mountain cliff far from the beach)

"Hey Y/n, this way", Arum directed, lifting some vines and leaves to reveal a small cave opening.

He led you through the cave pathway to an opening on the otherside where you began to hear......running water. No, the wasn't just running water it was cascading, rushing quickly down what had to be a steep decline.

There was still some distance between you and the water but thanks to a pre-cut path through the forest, it took no time at all for the both of you to arrive.
"HERE WE AAARE", Arum chanted happily, running to meet the waters edge.

Where Arum had taken you was a cascading blue water waterfall, pouring into a gorgeous clear water HOT SPRING!!

"ARUM OH MY GOD HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS!!"

"Well Orchird and I had been doing some exploring lately and we came across this place, along with some other cool spots on the island, including a mini island off of the coast", he informed.

You gave a nod of approval and pure excitement which you did not try to hide.

"Wait, but I'd didn't bring a swimsuit", you said, sad you wouldn't be able to soak in the spring.

"Oh, well you won't need one", he said giving you a sly smirk.

"ARUM WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, TELL ME YOU DON'T MEAN...WELL THAT RIGHT I JUST CANT, WE AREN'T EVEN...I CANT BELIEVE YOU, THIS IS JUST",you continued having a freak out as Arum strolled over to the spring.

He took off his shirt along with his socks and shoes, tossing them all to the side, revealing his chiseled figure. He let himself fall into the body of water. He let the warm water embrace him like a heated blanket in the winter. It wrapped around every inch of his being, warming him to his core.

~Aaahh! He exclaimed.

"Are you gonna get in Y/n, it's so waaarrrm. Plus you can just swim with your clothes on", he said still relaxing in the spring.

You would make him pay for making you freak out like that, and you knew exactly how to do so. You walked over to the edge of the spring where Arum was relaxing and began to lift your shirt up to reveal your black frill edged bra.

Once he realized what you were you were doing he began to blush uncontrollably and look away.
"Fuck, it was adorable when he got embarrassed", you thought to yourself.

"Y-Y/n y-you dont have to....um.."

"Arum what's the difference between seeing me in my bra and in a bikini top, and I dont want to get your shirt wet, it looks sentimental", you quizzed, clearly enjoying his flusteredness.

You threw the shirt to the side along with your socks and shoes and did some stretching whilst admiring the veiw. He was trying not to look at you but was failing miserably. His face was red, with averted eyes and a fist covering his mouth. This was the most vulnerable you'd seen him, since you met. He was such a cute bottom, until something changed.

Arum looked dead into your eyes as if his jade stare were stealing your soul. He sent a shiver down your spine. You were completely frozen, completely his, a snake's victim after being paralyzed by its poison. His gaze intoxicating, filling you with his deadly toxin, making you still as a statue. His eyes full of lust and desire, but for what, you wondered. You hadn't paid much attention before to his chiseled abdomeninal muscles that were now, dripping wet in steamy hot spring water.This was a different Arum, there was no way this sexy master of seduction was the kind, innocent child you knew.

His lips curled into a smirk.
"Oh the things you do to me Y/n", he said in a murmur that was barely audible.

Still unable to move, he made his way over to you. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into the spring, pressing you into him for a hug.

"Bloody hell", he exclaimed, burying his now blushing face into your bare shoulder. You hugged back.

"You're too fucking much", he added releasing you.
Without any further statements, he got out of the hot spring and headed back to the forest path.

"I'll be back", he said, not turning to face you

Arum POV

WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH ME?!?! I almost couldn't control myself!! It took everything in me not to..........what would I have done to her..
.. NO NO NO! I refuse to think about it. She's one of my closest friends, so why do I feel my chest tighten when I'm around her. My heart skips beats when she does that cute little laugh of hers, and I feel so complete when shes happy.... I continue walking toward the cave opening. Do I....like Y/n?

No. I can't. I don't feel that way towards her. Shes different. Shes different to me..............right? Plus shes undergoing too much change and stress for  kind of confusing feelings from anyone at the moment. I refuse to do that to her.

I slap my cheeks with my hands. Clear your mind Arum. I enter the dark, dank cave. It's fine, I'm fine, ev- ooof!
I hit something, or someone. We both hit the ground regardless.

"Ouchiiiiie", a boyish voice said as they scuffle around for the object they collided with.

"Oi, who are you?", I questioned.

"I could ask you the same thing ", the boy responded.

"Okay well we're not getting anywhere in the dark, literally", I say grabbing the arm of the barely visible figure, and leading him towards the hot spring.

Once we reached the otherside we stopped. Now that I could actually see him, I realized I had never seen him around the island. It was a boy with jet black hair that came down to his chin on the back, and to the center of his ears on the side, followed by a large peice of gathered hair that ended above his nose.  He had Hazelnut eyes and was dressed in some blue swim shorts, a white button-up short sleeve, and some muddy black Adidas sneakers.

"And who might you be, I've never seen you about", I questioned, still observing him.

"The names Mace Topolsky, and well I don't live here on the coast, I live closer to the city; this island may not be huge, but it's pretty big".

"Hmmm, well it's a pleasure to meet you, Mace, I'm Arum, Arum Smith, pleased to make your acquaintance", I said allowing my accent to run rapid.

"Likewise", he said seemingly excited yet bewildered by the sound of my speech.

"Your accent is  thick, where are you from", he quizzed a curious look gleamed in his eyes.

"England".

"THATS IS SOOO COOL, I HEAR ITS BEAUTIFUL OVER THERE, AND I'D LOVE TO TRAVEL TO EUROPE ONE DAY", he praised.

"Oh", he said snapping out of his traveling fantasies.
"I'm heading to the hot spring, care to join me, although by the looks of your wet pants, I'd say you've already had a dip".

"Yeah, I actually should be heading back there", I responded.

We began trudging through the forest path back toward the spring and Y/n.
How would I face her after........that stunt I pulled....WAIT Y/N IS STILL IN HER FUCKING BRA. Well that throws a spanner in the works.

Narration:

Arum stopped in his tracks, eyes wide, as he made this sudden realization. He had to do something, he couldn't let a stranger see her like that.

"Hey um, Mace, I really gotta um go" he said point down.

"Oh yeah! um I'll just meet you at the spring ye-", Mace began but was cut off

"Actually I think I dropped my hhhhouse keey in theeeee CAVE, yes I left my house key in the cave, it must have fallen out when we bumbed each other. Would you be a chap and fetch it for meeee?", Arum pleaded.

"Sure dude just give me a few", he said jogging back towards the cave.

Arum sprinted back to the  spring once Mace was out of veiw. Once he arrived he was out of breath.
"Y/n *huff* *huff* theres  someone else *gasp* coming *gasp*.