Argus Limited

Timeskip one week

A busy train station in Mistral is shown. People go about their business whether they be buying a train ticket, going shopping, eating food, and more. Qrow is seen placing a letter in a mailbox. Suddenly, Ruby runs by and bumps into him. Gojira catches up to Ruby.

Gojira: Ruby, slow down...

Qrow: Yeah, what's with the running?

Ruby: And what's with the standing? It's almost time! 

Ruby sees the people chattering in the station lobby. She uses her Semblance to get something and fly through the gate. Gojira sighs, and goes into a light jog as he follows her. The two then emerge smiling and humming, approaching the benches where her companions, minus Blake, are waiting.

Yang: And?

Ruby: *shows them a bag* Ahh!

Weiss: What an absolute waste of time--

Yang: What did you get me?

Ruby: *singsong* You'll have to wait and see!

Yang: No fair! What about you Goji? Did you get us something?

Gojira: Yes, but like Ruby, it's a surprise.

Miya: Boo!

Everyone giggles from Miya's reaction.

After Ruby sticks her tongue, Yang attempts to snatch the bag from Ruby, who recoils; then Nora jumps from between them

Nora: Oh, I can't believe we're taking the train to Argus! The beautiful northern coastline... You really think it's too early for beach season?

Ren: Unfortunately, but we will be one step closer to Atlas.

Weiss: *unamused* Well, I'm glad you're all excited. But I don't think you appreciate the trouble I went through to leave Atlas. 

Gojira: Don't worry Weiss we'll be with you the whole way.

Ruby: Yeah Weiss! Team RWBY won't leave your side for a second! I promise. 

Weiss smiles.

Weiss: Thanks guys.

Dee: No one's gotta be worried with us around.

A pair of Huntsmen, Dee and Dudley, confront Ruby and her friends with proud looks on their faces, holding their weapons.

Nora: Aaaand you are?

Dee: Why Dee and Dudley of course. The Argus Limited's very own Huntsmen. We'll be keeping everyone safe as we pass through Grimm territory.

Dudley: But for a generous tip, we can make sure your passenger car gets extra special attention should things get dangerous.

Dudley winks as Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Pyrrha,Nora, Maria and Miya. They all look at the two with unamused faces. Gojira snarled and walked up to the two, so called, huntsmen. 

Gojira: You two better back off.

Dee: Hey! You're talking to a per-

Gojira: Professional huntsman? Don't make me laugh, maybe instead of flirting with my girlfriends, and annoying my friends, maybe do your job. I mean seriously, you want special privileges, in order for people to get protection? Some huntsmen you two are.

Dee growls a bit and steps up to Gojira.

Dee: Who do you think you are?!

Gojira gave the man a cold stare before lifting his tail, and his now flashing back.