Resurfaced

On an island outside of Menagerie. There was a cave, inside the cave. Gojira was currently lying on a blanket on the floor. He started to groan and push himself up. He put on his clothes which was next to his sleeping bag, he then picked up his katana and put it on his back. The cave was extremely hot, with magma pouring in through the corners. He was inside of a volcano.

Then he heard footsteps coming closer, he tried to charge up an atomic breath, but his chest hurt. He growled in frustration as the footsteps got closer. But he was surprised to see what it was. It was a woman with wings on her back.

 It was a woman with wings on her back

???: Oh you're awake.

Gojira: ... You're a kaiju faunus...

???: You're correct. I'm Rachel, a Rodan faunus.

Gojira: I heard of you guys, your species was one of kaijus that fought alongside the original king of the monsters against Kaiser Ghidorah.

Rachel gives him a small smile.

Rachel: Yes, as well as an anguirus, a mothra, and Godzilla. But I'm guessing you already knew that.

She sat down on a chair across from him.

Rachel: How are you feeling?

Gojira: My chest hurts, and I have a slight headache, but other than that I'm fine.

Rachel: Good, you're lucky you washed up here, and no grimm found you.

Gojira: Washed up?

Rachel: Yeah, I found you on the shore, you were covered in scars and cuts, I thought you were gonna die at first but luckily I shared some of my energy with you so your regeneration kick in. So do you remember what happened?

Gojira: I... I was fighting King Ghidorah...

Rachel's eyes widened at the mention of that name.

Rachel: And you're alive?!

Gojira: Yeah... how long have I been asleep?

Rachel: I found you about a week ago.

Gojira: Damnit, I need to get out of here...

Rachel: What why?

Gojira: Because I have people waiting for me. I need to head to Menagerie, I want to make sure my family is okay.

Rachel: Hm... well we aren't far from Menagerie since it's just east form here, so you could leave once you're ready.

Gojira: Thank you Rachel...

Rachel: but I need to tell you... the world has changed. Kaijus had started to wake up under Ghidorah's control. So you'll have more enemies.

Gojira: Thanks for the warning. Hey, why don't you come with me?