pow pow!

It was around the midnight hours. You decided to get up and see him.
You walked around till you found it.
Opening the doors you walked in.

Dio had low hopes of you actually coming to see him, he told himself he'd stay till it was around midnight. Once he herd the door open he softly smiled.
"Dio." You spoke walking towards the man. "Y/n..." He said looking at you with a serious face. It was weird for him, he felt as If you were the only person he could possibly be way more emotionally open to, you reminded him of his mother in multiple ways.
Seeing dio like this for you was weird, you only seen him like this once.
He got up and hugged you. You felt stiff. You herd him whispering. "Y/n I'm very sorry, it seems you already know my plans too..." He went on in rants. You felt him get emotional over it and you let it happen for a bit till you got tired and cupped his cheeks and kissed him. That caught him by surprise, but he leaned into it. His hands wrap around your waist and pull you closer. After a bit you back off needing air. you smiled feeling relieved, you finally knew that feeling youve been searching for but couldn't find what it was. You Del your heart beat out of your chest, your face warm. You liked... No loved dio. It would explain why you felt so comfortable around him, and youd sometimes flirt back. You just purly enjoyed him being near you. To you he seemed perfect.
Even his imperfections.

"Well that got you to be quiet." You saif jokingly. He rolled his eyes. "You made the first move... Damn." He mumbled. You giggled. "Yeah? Impressed?" You said looking into his amber eyes. "Maybe." he smirked. "Are you still mad at me?" He asked. You sighed. "A little... Not a lot, a little." You said with a small smile. He groaned.

"Shouldn't go kissing other girls. You could get a disease." You said playing with his hair, which made him melt in your arms.
He chuckled. "Shut up."

You both stayes up late playing around. "So are you gonna stay here?" He asked. You nodded. "Yeah I don't wanna leave to that shit hole home." You said thinking its probably flooded with water. He smiled. "Good."
"But-"

"But?????" He groaned.

"But if I'm staying here, I need to get a few things from home." You said referring to moms stuff, he nodded and yawend. "So what are we?" He asked. You looked into his eyes, "depends on what you wanna be." You said he groaned for the 10th time. he just shrugged. You sighed. "Wanna think over It?" You asked quietly. He nodded. You both talked for a while over a book, "I say Odysseus is a brave man..." Dio spoke, you rolled his eyes, "i say he shoudlve handled his actions better." You spoke. The two of you arguing suddenly stopped when your stomach growled. You smiled. "Wanna go eat?" You asked he looked at you weirdly. "Shouldn't you wait till breakfast?" He asked, you waved your hand around. "Psssht, no. A woman's gotta eat or she be a big beast later." You spoke with a grin. Getting up you held out your Hand for dio to grab. He hesitated but grabbed it. His hands soft and warm. Walking out of the library you entered the kitchen.

"Jelly~" you practically drooled. The strawberry jelly came into view as you grabbed it then a spoon. Dio watched with a smile. He was laughing. "Shush I haven't haf jelly since.." You looked at I and smiled. "Mom was alive." You took a bite and sat on the counter next to where dio was standing. "Ya know dio, maybe you should back off the Joestars." You said setting the jar down. He looked up at you with a brow.
"As in?" He questioned. "As in, maybe lay low, have you thought of instead hurting jojo becoming to where he trusts you to no more on edge." You said looking at the kitchen cups.
Dio looked at you wide eyed. He had never thought of that. That would've been way smarter than being a absolute prick to Jonathan.

"Then again its up to you. I'm not involved." You said hopping down and go to wash the jar. "y/n, why dont you help me?" He asked, you stopped what you were doing. "Because I know, I know someone will get hurt. How ever you wanna take that will happen. Mentally physically.. I don't wanna end up in either." you paused. "But im already hurt in those categories, as much as i know Jojo, isnt much, but i don't wanna see him hurt. Or you."

Sighing you finish the jar. "Getting hurt reminds me of something dio." You looked at the blonde who just snapped from his thoughts. "Want to go with me to a festival that's coming up?" You asked poking his shoulder. He smiled, "yeah. As long as that jojo isnt with us." He growled. You chuckled. "good night dio. I'll see you tomorrow." You kissied his forehead and left. He stood there amazed and in disbelief. He had a thing for you but always pushed it aside, focusing on whats more important. He knew you were smart but never someone whod almost give him ideas to actually concider.
He did take your plan, and began being nice to Jojo.
And you became apart of the family.

---

*in dream*

You decided to take up dios offer and go see him fight. You knew he wanted you to see him beat someone. You got dressed and saw him at the bottom of the stairs. You made a whistle sound. He snapped his head to you and glared but then softend. You saw he had his gloves In hand and his fighting clothes on. "Walk with me?" He asked, you stared at him. "Should I?" You asked, "you dont know where its at y/n." He said then grabbing you wrist. you went with it. Both of you enjoyed the walk, but the conversation ended once a crowd of boys all stood around a ring, dio sat on the grass putting on his gloves. You went to the fence line and saw Jojo.

"Morning Jojo!" you yelled, he saw you and was shocked. "Don't tell father y/n!" He yelled, you smiled and thumbs up. He gave a small smile back.

"Ah it looks like you haven't won yet Jojo! We have a new entry!" The announcer spoke.

Jonathan saw dio and glared. Jojo knew what he was in for.
You watched as dio entered.
"DIO BRANDO!" the man yelled, people cheered. He gave a look at you and winked, you smiled and winked back.

Watching the two fight was amazing, it even inspired you. You watched as dio hit Jojo right in the face and the match was over. Everyone came to dio cheering him. But before you ran to him you looked at Jojo, his eye bleeding. 'That sneaky bastard.' You ran towards Jojo.
'What?! Why isnt she cheering for me?! Shes going towards that stupid joestar!'
Dio thought. He watched as you cleaned up his bloody eye. He felt so infuriated but he didn't show it.

"Here... You alright Jonathan?" You asked handing him a rag. He took it and stared at dio, who was saying harsh things. You felt bad for Jojo. You trusted dio dont get yourself wrong, but that was evil. Jojo stood up and dusted himself off. you apologized on behalf of dio. "Its no worries y/n. Id rather hear from him than someone close to him." He said, 'what-a gentleman.' You thought.

You walked to find dio but he was already gone. You knew he was mad about something, you felt it

---------
1324 words !!