Chapter 5

I don't know how long its been since Sirius left. Severus has visited me multiple times. He just told me that he would get me out soon and how he had to sign some stuff. Sirius hasn't came back either. I was sitting on the floor of my cell when I felt a cold feeling- a lifeless feeling. A Dementer passed by. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

The dementer turned around and came to my cell. It cocked its head as if it was thinking. I hid in the corner sobbing. Something about it made me think of my past and I was afraid of myself. My murder self. It scared me more than fear itself, more than love, more than anything.

I felt cold and I saw a vision of my past. I screamed. When I woke up I was on the cell floor. The tears were streaming down my face. I shut my eyes for a couple of minutes until I heard keys jingling. I opened my eyes to see Severus opening the cell door. I Immediately got up and ran to him. I ran to his open arms as he cried with me.

"We're going to Hogwarts grab on to my hand." I reached for his hand as I was wiping my tears away. It felt as if we were going through a tube. We landed in a office with Dumbledoor in it. I didn't feel the need to say anything. I just stood there awkwardly. I observed the room as I saw a couple Auroras I knew from fighting them.

"Alex I don't know how a child can do so wrong at so young." I shrugged my shoulders and looked back down. "Sir I believe I let fear take over me" I mumbled quietly. But they all seemed to hear it. I had a flashback to killing that little kid earlier that year. I tried to hold back tears to look strong.

I couldn't do it I let one single tear slip. I bowed my head. "Now Alex we are giving you a second chance at life. You do something bad like that again you will be back at Azkaban. Dumbledoor said sternly. I looked up my eyes watering. "How can you trust me?" I asked. "These-these people are afraid of me." I said "I'm a murderer." I whispered.

They looked at me with mixed emotions. "Because I know your not like Voldemort or Bella or any death eaters of that matter." Dumbledoor said.

I just simply looked at him doubting myself. The auroras escorted me out of his office and by a painting. This painting had a beautiful crescent moon with bright stars in it. "This is your room Alex, since we aren't allowed to let you share a dorm with people." I nodded and stepped in. "We have to lock you in so you don't try and be dangerous but If there is any reason for no you must need out just press that button with the light on it.

They left the room. I observed the room. There was a hallway with blue walls at the end of there was a purple door. I turned the knob as I entered a dark purple room the wallpaper on the walls were city buildings. The room was completely dark looking even with lights on I loved it.

If I turned on the light the buildings would light up. My bed was a bunk bed but instead the bed on the bottom of it was open with a white desk under it.

I had a white dresser. I opened it as I saw a drawer full of beanies, and undergarments. I opened other drawers as I found band tees and retro tees. The other one had various skinny jeans. One had pajamas in it and the last had school uniforms in it.

There were shelfs that had a lot of young adult teen books on them. some books explaining certain things. I you know what I mean. The middle row had my school books. I looked over at a light blue door and I opened it.

There was a basic bathroom with blue walls and purple outlining. There was a shower and a bathtub next to a toilet and the sink. I walked out and grabbed some pajamas and undergarments. I went to the bathroom and took a long shower getting all of the dirt and grease out of- well everywhere. When I got out I felt super clean.

I put on the clothes and climbed into the bed as I turned off the lights.