Part 3

*that night* i roll over in the bed. Until i hear a noise at my window. I stand up, walking to ge window.

Just as i go to open it, a rock is thrown at it. I giggle and open the window, looking down to see Josh.

"Whatre you doing, Richards?" I ask him, giggling. He smiles. " i wanted to know if i could spend the night with you. Anthony and Brice kicked meout for the night cuz i wouldnt shut up about you." He chuckles, arising a giggle to leave my lips.

I smil3. "Im coming down, but, be quiet." He smiles back and i walk down the stairs. I open the door and josh immediately sweeps me off my feet, closing and locking the door. I giggle.

" wheres your room, princess?" He asks as i blush heavily. I point him in the direction and we head off.

I pull his shirt off to where he is just in grey nike sweats. Im wearing grey nike sweats and a white nike crop top. I smile and pull josh into ge bed next to me.

He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Goodnoght, birthday girl" is all i hear josh say before im out like a light.

*next morning* i yawn slowly, sitng up on one elbow to stare into joshs eyes. "Yowd you sleep birthday girl?" Josh asks. "Good ha-"

"Ahem" we hear and we both snap our heads to the door to see payton. "Bubba. Good morning." 

" you just couldnt shut up about my sister, huh? Gey licked u out huh?" Payton says, chuckling. Josh and i both blush deep red.

"Moms cooking. I tell her josh is here." Payton says.

"Love you, bubba" i say? He smiles . "Love you too, samantha" he says beforw walking out. Josh vuckles as i smile.

I think im gonna like this.

.'._.'._.'._.'._.'._.'.

Heyyy! Lemme know what yall thought of this chapter lol