part 8

*te next day*

"Wake up! cmon! Sammmmm!!!" I groan and roll over. Payton jumps around on my bed. "Why the fuck are you wearing a suit?" I ask him.

"Dont worry about that. Get dressed in something cute and meet me here." He hands me a sheet of paper with an address on it. I groan and he runs out of the room. I get up and throw the covers off of me.

I walk to my closet and grab an outfit. I get dressed.

I straigjten my hair and walk to the bedside

I straigjten my hair and walk to the bedside. I grab my phone and open maps. I enter the address and realize its right around the corner. Payton calls my phone.

"When you get here, just open the door" he says and hangs up. I sigh and get in my car, driving to the address. When i get there, i get out and open the door to the house. I am confused to see a red carpet leading upstairs. Payton comes over to me and hooks my arm in his.

"Pay..." i start. He cuts me off. "Trust me, youll love it." He says smiling. As we walk up the stairs, i hear my favorite song, Speechless by Dan and Shay, start playing. I softly and quietly sing along.

"You say youll be down at five. The smell of your perfume is floatin down the stairs. Yo7re fixing up your hair, like you do." I see the lights at the top of he stairs cut off, but as we srep up top, i see candles leading with rose petals into the first room to the rihght.

Payton opens the door and i gasp.

Josh is standing there, in a tux, surrounded by rose petals. Hes holding a sign, it says "Sam, youre such a rose. How about you be my rose at prom? Ill carry you around and tell you you smell pretty." I gige and nod as tears slip out of my eyes. "Yes.. yes yes YES!" I say. I unattach myself from Payton and run up to Josh, jumping into his arms.

He holds me up by my thighs. I hug him tightly. "Alright u two. Lemme take a picture for mom and dad." Payton says. I get down and we hold the sign and smile. Payton sends a picture to mom.

I hug josh again before payton and i leave. Im squeeling in happiness as payton drives my car home with me next to him. "Thank you payyyy!" I say, excited. He chuckles.

" anything for my sis. " he says. I smile widely.

We get home soon. I cant wait for tomorrow.

__________________

Oh btw... i think yall will like tomorrows one. There may or may not be a bit of overwhelming cuteness .. 😏