part 7

*the next day*

I smile to the light coming in my window. "ITS OPPOSITES DAYYY!" i scream. Payton bursts in my room.

"Whathu gonna do.sis?" He asks.

"Dress like a dude!!" I say. He rolls his eyes and chuckles. "Starts... now!" He says ans runs out of my room. I run to my closet and pull out an outfit, settig it down and getting dressed.

 I run to my closet and pull out an outfit, settig it down and getting dressed

I grab my phone and walk downstairs. Payton drops his sandwhich when he sees me.

"You make a really ugly dude."< he says, smiling. "Thanks" i say, as i know.hes being sarcasric.. cuz. Well...

It is oppisites day lol.

I post the picture on instagram of paytons reaction and my outfit and i giggle at all the comments.

I decide to go on a liking and replying spree to some fans. And by that i mean.. to Every. Single. One.

About 2 hours later... payton pushes me onto the couch. I qsk what hes doing and he sits on my lap. "Youre crushing my bones, Jay!" I say. "Hey! Dont say my middle name!" He says. I giggle and pull out my phone. I have a DM from josh_richyys.fan ... i open it.

Messages:

???: hey, your Paytons sister, right?

Um... yes... why? Is everything okay? Are you a girlffriend i need to know about lol?

That would be lovely... but.no. are you hanging out with Josh Richards?

Not atm no, but yeah. Y?

Well... do you like Josh??? As more than a friend?

Idek you lol. But... yeah... like, a lot.

I think.he likes you too. Yall would make an adorable ass couple. shit. I gtg. Byeeee.

*irl*

I shut my phone off and look at payton. "That was weird." I say, walking up the stairs.

*joshs pov*

I text y/n from an unknown fan account for me. I use it a lot to talk to fans but... now.its for her..

*you have aleady seen the messages lol*

I drop.he phone on the bed. I scream.

"SHE LIKES ME TOOOO!" I jump around in excitement. Alright. So..... her prom is wednesday... i know what her dress looks like, hell... i bougt it!

Shit! I gotta get a tux with a tie matching her dress. And i gotta.get a corsage . Shit. I have a lot to do!

I call up payton and we go shopping for the stuf.

The total was $207.73 for the whole deal.

Thas a loottt.

I get everything ready to ask her to.prom tomorrow. Itll be tmonday, tmr, when i ask her to.prom.

I scroll thru her insta. God dqmn shes so fucking hot.

*sams pov*

(Ok imma be honest. I done forgot wtf her name is. So imma say samantha.. wait.. im a dumbas.. that is her name. Lol. Im anidiot.)

I hear payton slam the door.

"Tomorrow dress cute!" He screams. I giggle.

Its8:57 pm. I lay down and drift off to sleep.