part 6

°the next day°

I feel a dip in the bed as i slowly awaken. I turn around to see josh sitting on the bed. He smiles at me.

"Morning, Birthday Girl." He saye. I giggle. " josh my birthday was 2 days ago." I say. He shrugs.

"So?" I shrug and chuckle at his remark. He hands me a towel. "I have your shower running on the right temperature and everything." He says. I smile.

" awe. Sometimes you act as if u were my bf or sumthing." I say? We both blush and he stands up walking out.

I get out of the shower and blowdry my hair. I get dressed

I curl my hair and walk downstairs. Josh looks at me. "You look beautiful, y/n." He says. I blush. " thank you, mr. Richards." We giggle and i walk outside.

" get in thr car, shortie" josh says. "Qnd why should i?" I ask. "Because, we are going to get donuts." He says. I smile and shriek. He laughs as i quickly open the door and get in. "Cmoonnn im hungwwyyy" i say.

He laughs as we drive.

Once we get the food, i start eating. Josh stares at me.the whole time.

" why the stare, richards?" I ask. "What? Oh ... u.. m-my bad." I giggle at his stutter. We both blush red. He stands up when we finish.

He grabs my hand. "Cmon." He says and pulls me out the door and to his car. He sets me inside and runs to his side, getting in. He drives us back to ky house.

" go upstairs. Ill talk to you when i cwn." He says and i get out. He immidiently drives off and to somewhere. I frown and walk inside. Payton looks at me and i shake my head.

"Hey hey. Sissy whats wrong sam?" He asks.

"He just left... he said 'go upstajrs. Ill talk to you when i can.'"< i say? "Ohhhhh. Hehe. Trust me, itll be nice. Also, you wont see him til...... its sunday so.... wednesday." He says. I roll my eyes and kiss his.cheek before walkinf upstairs.

I soend the rest of my day daydreaming about and stalking (his insta and tik tok) Josh.