part 5

We walk and laugh while talking. I gasp and shriek loudly.

" JO JOSHYYY CAN WE GO THEREEE PWEEAASEEE?" I ask, pointing to a dress shop. "Why silly?" He asks.

"My last prom is coming up, remember?" I remind him, even though he probably doesnt know that. He smiles.

" fine. We can go." He says. I smile and grab his hand, running into the store. Josh smiles and i try on the first dress.

 Josh smiles and i try on the first dress

Josh shakes his head. "Defintly not." He says. I sigh and go to try on the 2nd dress.

 I sigh and go to try on the 2nd dress

I walk out of ge cubicle. Josh shakes his head "no." He says. I scoff and walk back into the cubicle to try on the third dress.

 I scoff and walk back into the cubicle to try on the third dress

I walk out from the cubicle and spin in front of Josh. His eyes widen and he shifts in his chair.

"Well?" I ask, smiling slightly. Josh shifts again and i look at him, urging him to answer.

He shakes his head, prolly coming out of a trance. He smiles and stands up, walking towards me.

"You look so... SO beautiful." He says. I blush and look down. "Thank you..." i say. He lifts my chin up to where i can see.his face. "I like this one. Let me take a picture." I nod and smile. I stand back and he pulls out his phone, snapping a quick picture.

" now, sily, go take it off so we can pay for it."< he says as i giggle.

I get changed and we walk to thr cash register. She scans the dress. "That will be 98.37" the lady says. I frown. "I don-" "Ill pay for it" he says.9, cutting me off. I go wide eyed. "I.. i cqnt jos-" "i insist." He says. I smile and.he hands the lady his.card. it accepts and we leave.

"I cant believe i let you pay for that." I say. He shrugs. " its a late birthday present."< he says as i roll my eyes. He grabs my hand and pulls me into a shoe store.

"Go pick out some shoes for that dress, birthday girl." He says. I squeel and run to the heel department.

We ended up buying some really pretty shoes to go with the dress. They were ge same color as the dress and.had diamonds on them. Josh payed 57.92 for them. It pissed me off a little.

" you ready to go home, goof?" Josh asks. I smile. "Yes, money tree." I say and laugh. "Gold digger" he says jokingly. I gaso offendedly. We both laugh as he druves us home.

Josh walks up to.me while i put the.dress in my closet. "Hey im gonna spend the night again, but with payton. " josh says. I chuckle. "Okqy boomer."

He gasps offendedly. "Ill have.you know we are now the same age." He says. I giggle and he.hugs me before.heading off to bed.

I get dressed for bed and go to sleep.