part 9

*the next day at 6 pm*

I look at the time on my phone 6:03 pm holy. Hell. I have legit 1 hour before Josh gets here! Fuck!

I run to put my phone on the charge, even tho i have 95 percent battery.

I run to my closet and pull out the dres, putting it on.

I head to the bathroom ane put on a pretty set of light makeup

I head to the bathroom ane put on a pretty set of light makeup. The eyeshadow matches my dress.

I head to my room and look at ge time 6:42 pm i run bck to my bathroom and straigten my hair. Then, i put it in a braided crown bun thingy (sry. Not good with hair things.)

I run to my bedroom.

6:57 pm

I sit on my bed and put on my heels. I grab my clutch and put my phone and some money in it.

"Sam! Josh is here!" Payton calls my name. He opens my door and gasps. A tear falls from his eye as he walks ovee to me. "You look so beautiful  sam." He says. I smile.

I spray on some Gucci perfume and link my arm with Paytons. He walks me down the stairs. I sew josh with a black suit, the tie matchinf the color of my dress.

Payton grabs Joshs hand and puts my hand in Joshs hand. Josh pulls my chin up to look at him. "You are so beautiful... you look... wow." He says. I giggle and.kiss his cheek.

Pqyton takes a pic of us and we head to the venue.

*3 hours later*

Its 10 pm currently. Theyre playing We Will Rock You by Queen. All of a sudden, the lghts go dark and the music cuts off. I look and feel but i cant see josh. All of a sudden, i spotlight turns on on ge stage.  I see josh.

The girls cheer. I smile.

"Samantha Moormeier please come up here." He says. I stand and everyone cheers foe me. I look at payton. "Surprise." He says. I look qt him cknfused.but i wqlk up.the stage. I stand next to josh. He holds the micropjone in his hand. He turns to me.

"Sam... these past few weeks have been a blast. Ive fallen in so deep a love with you that i cant get out. I am in love with everything-" i blush and smile at him. "-your smile. Youre personality. Your beauty... and your heart. And i wanted to know..." he gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring. I gasp and a tear slips out of my eye.

" will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I nod. "Yea.. yes of course!" I exclaim he slips the promise ring on my finger. "I promise ill always be there to lvoe you." He says, standing.up. he kisses me and everyone cheers.

Maybe this wont hurt at all... 🥰