Jacky

Jacky couldn't wait to get her first kill.

She had just came to brawl town as a new brawler, and she was very happy there.

She loved the events, she loved the brawlers, she loved the shops. To her, it was perfect. Her home, where she was destined to be.

She was a noob at showdowns since she had just started. In fact, this was actually her first time even doing one!

She was exited because showdown events and maps were, lately, what everyone was talking about.

She always heard all the other brawlers saying stuff like; "oh, I can't wait for showdown next week!" "Oh, showdown will be so fun!" "Oh, I'm gonna demolish in showdown!"

Her time had finally come, The time to prove herself.

Jacky took out her giant jackhammer and stood up. Her friend Jessie had told her all the basics of the showdown.

She told Jacky that when you spawn, you need to find chests and destroy them, because they make you more powerful. Then she told her to go find some bushes to hide in and stay away from the ivy green poison clouds.

Jacky was extremely confident.

She had followed Jessie's instructions and found herself hiding in some dry bushes, with three power cubes, well away from the deadly poison gas clouds.

Suddenly Jacky froze. She had heard something ... the menacing cock of a shotgun.

Very slowly and carefully she turned around. It was Bull.

"Hello darlin'," said Bull in his scruffy voice. "I see your try' a bush camp like me, well don't. 'Cause I'm the only bush camper around here."

"B-b-but ..." stuttered Jacky with a frightened voice.

"Now scram before ya get a face full of led balls." Boomed Bull.

"Okay!" Jacky squeaked.

Jacky turned and ran away as fast as her stubby legs could carry her. It definitely didn't help that she was dragging a full size jackhammer along with her.

Jacky sighed. She would probably need some more showdown tutoring from Jessie.