𝒙𝒊𝒙. too far gone

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

DAPHNE DIXON'S LIFE WAS NOT ALWAYS ACCORDING TO PLAN. She seriously did not expect that after half an hour of freedom and air, she, Michonne and Hershel would get taken hostage by the Governor. As far as she was concerned, she thought he was dead. Many people moved on.

Daphne was currently being held captive in an RV, along with Michonne and Hershel. Daphne's weapons were taken but she had a knife hidden in her boot. So, when the Governor was gone, she had pulled it out and held it in her shirt.

The Governor had come in the RV, he looked the same with that goddamn eyepatch and that disgusting smirk. He had hit Michonne across the eye when he first ran into the three. He had out a bandage on her eye, but Michonne glared at him. "Get off me."

The Governor was finished and pulled Hershel into a different seat, closer to the other two. Daphne stuck close to Michonne.

He grabbed a packet of food and tried handing it to one of them. "You should eat. It's gonna be a long day. Nobody's gonna hurt you."

"I don't believe that." Hershel spoke. "Well, I don't care." The Governor replies back with attitude. Someone take his other eye out already. Daphne thought in her mind.

Hershel had tried to make peace. "Just tell us what this is. Please." The Governor looked away from the three. "It isn't personal." Then, why are we here? Daphne thought.

"Then what is it?" Hershel questioned. The Governor chose to ignore Hershel's questions. "Michonne, I want you to know... Penny, my daughter, she was dead. I know that now. Now, I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to hurt anyone. I need the prison, that's it. There are people I need to keep alive. You three are gonna help me take it. No one needs to die."

Michonne glared at the man and spoke. "I'm gonna kill you." The Governor shook his head. "No, you won't."

"I'm gonna take my--" Hershel looked at Michonne and said: "Stop it." He looked back towards the Governor. "You want the prison?" The Governor nodded, "Yeah. And I'll take it as peacefully as I can."

"Governor--"

"Don't call me that."

Hershel continued, "Your people, our people, we can find a way to live together. These people you need to keep alive, do you love them?" The Governor chuckled, "You're a good man, Hershel. A better man than Rick."

Hershel sighed, "Everything you've said, the way you've said it, you've changed. So has Rick." The Governor didn't look at the three.