Dabi Catchup

How u met
(You two knew each other when he was still Toya but I'll do the Dabi meeting)

You were running from some psycho with a knife when you ran into an alleyway and rammed into somebody.

"Watch where you're going moron" the crispy male said as the psycho turned into the alley and started chasing you again.

"I don't have time for that" you hissed back, getting back on your feet you jumped into a fire escape.

"GET DOWN HERE BITCH YOU KILLED MY SISTER!!" The knifo said while waving the knife around in the air.

"YEAH WELL THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SAYING EVERY LAST PERSON IM THE TODOROKI DESERVES TO DIE!" You yelled back catching the attention of Dabi "ONLY ENDEAVOR DESERVES TO DIE! HE RUINED HIS FAMILY! HIS SON AND THE MAN I LOVED RAN AWAY BECAUSE IF HIM AND YOU SAY THAT THEY ALL NEED TO DIE!" Now you were crying and gripping onto the railing of the fire escape.

"Hey, Bastard leave the girl alone she's been through a lot" Dabi growled getting the knifo's attention.

"Stay out of it burnt bread" The male said, causing Dabi to send flames his way burning the man to a crisp and causing you to smile.

"Thanks, I can't believe I lost my temper over somebody's opinion" you said while climbing down from the fire escape.

"Toya Todoroki was a great guy" he said causing you to fall out of shock.

"Yeah he was... Well I should get going." You went from depressing face to happy-go-lucky smile in a matter of seconds.

Dabi POV

I stood looking at her before an idea came to mind 'I should get her to join the League'

"Actually come with me I think you should join the League so we have some leverage on Shouto Todoroki." I said, watching her face go into thinking mode like it did when I asked her to be my wife when we were 14 was cute.

"Okay, sure I'll join" she said, skipping over to me and grabbing my hand.

"Let's get going" I said walking with her to the base

Second time meeting

Sry but you two see each other evry dey soooooo yah.

Contact number before relationship

His: Dumb bitch

Yours: raisin dick