Chapter 1- Moving In

Deku P.O.V 

Today was the day all UA High students moved into the dorms. Deku had been so excited, begging and pleading and promising until his mom let him go, but now he was second guessing himself. Would living with a bunch of hormonal teenagers really be a good thing? Deku was an Omega after all. His mom sent him with suppressants, but some of Deku's class mates were Alphas...including his crush. 

Katsuki Bakugou, aka Kacchan, was Deku's childhood friend, rival, and crush; and he was an Alpha. Deku knew Kacchan had no interest in him, other than maybe pummeling him, but he couldn't help how he felt. He had loved Kacchan since they were kids, and him being an Alpha didn't help. Omegas are helpless against Alphas, especially when they have feelings for them.

Omegas were seen as weak, that's why they were so attracted to Alphas- they could keep Omegas safe- but that wasn't going to stop Deku from achieving his dreams of being the number one Hero! 

"Deku!" Uraraka said as she ran up to the boy, a grin on her face and a large bag over her shoulder. "You just got here too?" she asked when she caught up to him. 

Deku nodded. "Yeah, I was really excited to move in but...now I am really nervous." 

"Is it because you're an Omega? Or is it because Bakugou will be living in the same building?" Uraraka was one of Deku's best friends, and the only person who knew about his crush.

"Both" he admitted. 

"Don't be nervous! It's going to be loads of fun! Besides, you have me and Iida and we would never let anything bad happen to you. Neither would anyone else in our class!" Deku was the only Omega in his class. Most of his class was Betas, but there were a few Alphas: Kirishima, Todoroki and, of course, Kacchan. 

"I know, I just can't help but be nervous" Deku said, looking at the ground. Uraraka frowned and wrapped her arms around him. 

"It'll be okay" she said with a smile. "C'mon though, we should get inside." Deku nodded and Uraraka grabbed his had, squeezing reassuringly as they walked into the building. Aizawa Sensei was inside with the rest of class 1-A.

"Good, everyone is here now." Aizawa told everyone the layout of the dorms, where everything was, and which room was theirs. Once he dismissed everyone, they went to their rooms and unpacked. After getting settled in they all had dinner, then Mina and the girls thought it would be a good idea to show off everyone's rooms, so they went around to each one. It was a lot of fun; they got to learn more about each other, including some surprising things. Like how rich Momo's family was or that Sato cooked, and really well! 

No one wanted to see Mineta's room since he was being all creepy about it, and Kacchan wouldn't let anyone in his room; he had gone to bed right after dinner, refusing to take part in the room tour. Everyone was tired after the long day they had had, so they all went off to their own rooms to sleep.

The next morning Deku woke to knocking on his door. He rubbed his eyes and stretched before getting up and opening the door to see Uraraka and Asui. "Good morning Deku!" Uraraka said with a big smile. 

"Morning, what's up?" Deku asked, still groggy from sleep. 

"We were gonna go get breakfast and thought we'd see if you wanted to join us... Ribbit" Asui said. 

"Sure, let me get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs." The girls nodded and left so Deku could get dressed. They didn't have classes that day, so Deku put on some jeans, a light green t-shirt and his red sneakers. He put on some deodorant and brushed his unruly hair- not that it helped- before heading downstairs and meeting up with the girls. They decided to go to a cafe, and invited the rest of the class, though not everyone was going. 

Asui, Uraraka and Deku were going of course, along with Todoroki, Iida, Sato, Sero, Momo, Kaminari, Ojiro, Kirishima, and Mina. They sat at a booth that took up one whole wall. They chatted while they ate, enjoying a day off. Deku was having a lot of fun, all the anxiety from the previous day forgotten about. 

"Bakugou didn't wanna come?" Uraraka asked Kirishima, Kacchan's best friend. Deku liked Kirishima, but he was a little jealous of how close he was with Kacchan. 

"Nah, he hates social gatherings" Kirishima said with a chuckle.

"Has he always been so anti-social?" Uraraka asked Deku. Deku had known Kacchan longer than anyone else,  he shouldn't be jealous of Kirishima...but Kacchan liked Kirishima- even if he wouldn't admit it- and he hated Deku, so it didn't matter. 

"Kind of. He liked to show off, but he never liked group gatherings unless it was his idea. His mom usually had to force him to go.

"Sounds like him" Kirishima said with a chuckle. Deku looked down at the table; he hated that he felt jealous, it was irrational. Kacchan wasn't his, plus both him and Kirishima were Alphas. Two Alphas together wasn't unheard of, but it was highly uncommon. Besides, Deku doubted Kacchan was into guys. 

"Hey Deku, you okay?" Uraraka asked. 

"Huh?" Deku looked up at her. "Oh, yeah sorry, I was just spacing out" Deku said with a forced chuckle. She gave him a look that said she knew he was lying, but she dropped it.  

Kacchan P.O.V

The house was quiet since most of the idiots had gone out, and Bakugou was actually able to relax. He may be loud, but he did enjoy some peace and quiet; the constant ramblings of the others got annoying. 

Bakugou was laying on the couch with a magazine when the others came home, laughing and chatting loudly. Bakugou grumbled and sat up. "Don't you morons know how to be quiet?!" He yelled. 

"Oh, Bakugou. What up man?" Kirishima asked, leaning over the couch to look at what Bakugou had been reading. "Awe, not a dirty magazine?" 

"Of course it's not" Bakugou said, standing up. Kirishima was his best friend- not that he'd ever say that out loud- but the guy could be a perv sometimes. It was probably because he was an Alpha and getting to be hormonal. They were both teenagers, and that meant getting really horny for Alphas, but Bakugou didn't really care. Not yet anyway. He hadn't found anyone who peaked his interest. He glanced over at Deku, then cursed himself. No, not the nerd, he thought. I couldn't like shitty Deku. 

"You okay dude?" Kirishima asked, concerned. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm going back to my room" he said, storming off. Why had he instantly looked at Deku when thinking about mating? He didn't want to mate with Deku....did he? NO! Of course not. It's just because he's the only Omega around. That had to be it.