𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - ʏᴀꜱʜɪʀᴏ x ʏᴜɢɪ ᴛᴡɪɴꜱ

NEKO TWINS. . .

— SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS WARNING!

- - -

"Alright, now all I need to do is meet up with Hanako-kun, clean the toilets real quick, and then I will finally get my well deserved rest!"

There's one thing Yashiro is feeling right now, and that is tired — extremely tired.

School had been stressful for her because of piled up projects and presentations, and yet somehow, she still managed to get through the day with beaming positivity; however, she did consider the pros and cons of pretending to pass out during math class. The pros outweighed the cons, if you were wondering.

It didn't help that she was a part-time assistant of a cheeky, perverted ghost, too. Stress was piling up one by one.

Yashiro just wanted to go home already.

She sauntered over to the old building's third floor girls' bathroom — better known as the boundary of the seventh mystery. Yashiro's legs almost gave up from the exhaustion she felt. She's been feeling it since Monday. And it's Thursday.

She hastily opened the door and was genuinely surprised to be greeted with an empty bathroom.

Yashiro looked around, checking each stall, inside and outside of the girls' bathroom, heck, even the sink. But no sign of Hanako anywhere.

She swore she heard the mewl of a cat, though. But it was probably her imagination.

- - -

"What the. . ."

Yashiro blinked. Right before her very eyes, stood Hanako and Tsukasa, smiling at her widely, their fangs showing (Tsukasa's fangs got sharper, though).

But it wasn't just Hanako and Tsukasa.

It was Hanako and Tsukasa with cat ears and a tail.

Yashiro blinked.

Then she blinked again.

Then she squinted so hard that you won't be able to tell the difference between an elder lady reading something from afar without her glasses or a squinting Yashiro.

Yashiro wanted to cry. "Maybe I didn't sleep properly."

"Yashiro!" Hanako exclaimed.

Yashiro pretended she didn't hear anything and walked away from them, heading towards the classroom. The two brothers looked at each other silently, before floating towards Yashiro, trailing after her.

You can never get rid of the Yugi twins. Maybe it's their clinginess.

Especially when you're bound to one.