𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - ʜᴀɴᴀɴᴇɴᴇ

MAKE A DEAL WITH THE CAT. . .

— ALTERNATE UNIVERSE !!
— omg can i be real here ? idk what i did

With a swish of her tail, Yashiro swiftly swam past a school of fishes, staring at her in awe

With a swish of her tail, Yashiro swiftly swam past a school of fishes, staring at her in awe. She sliced through the bright blue waters of the glittering ocean that reflected off the sunset haze from above. With a strong tail, Yashiro easily cut through, flashing like a speed of light — that odd tail of hers really helped at times.

The Far Shore.

The place no fish would ever want to go to — at least, no fish who has never witnessed the beauty of it. Yashiro has caught a glimpse of it once, and she couldn't just stop. Like an addiction. And now she's stuck in this endless loop: visiting the far shore again and again — she basically lives there now.

And she doesn't mind the sound of that.

Yashiro instantly relaxed. The water is always nice and perfectly cool in the Far Shore. The Near Shore had too many fishes and more sea creatures roaming and swimming in it, so it was getting a bit too overwhelming and too warm.

The sun now fully set, the moon reigned above them — above the humans, the sea critters, and any living being — its glow pleasing to the eyes of many. It's a sight Yashiro can never get tired of. It's the reason why Yashiro is always hanging around the Far Shore, where the waters are too deep and it'd be too late to go back if ever you'd wander too far into it. It's the place where it stinks of danger, and thrilled Yashiro's little fins.

Yashiro heard a call of a cat ( meow, meow, meow all over and no one understands ) and whirled around, only to see a cat above the waters, hanging on top of a rock that seemed to go on deep forever. Yashiro started to slowly shimmy away, unnerved of the cat's glowing eyes and dark skin ( dark like a black hole, it sucks and sucks and there's no way out ) but Yashiro couldn't get too far away.

What was a cat doing in the middle of the sea!?

With just a flick of its tail, yellow smoke began to surround the cat, and turned into this grinning, young boy, dressed in fancy black colors that seem to have come from the rich; lined with red like the weird, cat-shaped cat shape earring that he had that were colored red on one, and green on the other.

Such odd clothes, Yashiro thought. And also so familiar. Do I know him from somewhere?

The boy leaned in, suddenly, giving Yashiro the view of his sharp, pointy fangs and still cat-like, peering eyes. He raised a finger and then before Yashiro could even blink, his red earring turned into a will-o'-wisp only mythical creatures are known to have. Flabbergasted, Yashiro watched in awe as the hakujodai obediently floated right next to his head ( a human head — get back in track, Yashiro! ) and awaited for his command.