𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭 - ʜᴍ. . .

CONFESSION GONE WRONG!?!? (NOT CLICKBAIT!) (WALKING RADISH!) [ REALLY DIED! ]. . .

— don't take this seriously because I definitely didn't— this book is getting weirder in each new chapter and I don't know what to feel about it— they said it can be crack, so— MitsuNene & HanaKou

— this book is getting weirder in each new chapter and I don't know what to feel about it
— they said it can be crack, so
— MitsuNene & HanaKou

- - -

"Hanako-kun, I love you!" Yashiro screamed at the ravenette's face, the sunset illuminating her round face, giving emphasis on the blush seeping through her soft cheeks. At the outburst, both of them recoiled; one in shock, and the other in nervousness.

Hanako's eyes widened as he stared at Yashiro. "Yashiro. . .I—"

The said girl gulped and fiddled with the ends of her hair, the teal part. Words cannot even begin to explain what she was feeling right now. And it was in a bad way.

Hanako lowered his head, tipping his hat to cover his face. He was blushing, but Yashiro knew the difference of his flattered blush and his embarrassed/frustrated one. If Hanako is a perverse creep, Yashiro is an observant creep.

And it was at that moment Yashiro knew.

She done messed up.

"Sorry, Yashiro," Hanako murmured, and Yashiro's stomach dropped upon hearing those words. That was it she wanted to crawl in a hole and die. Please let her. Hanako lifted his head, so he could stare back at Yashiro. "I kinda like the boy. . ."

Is there any hole that Yashiro can crawl into like an earthworm? Please contact her number and let her know.

"You. . .like boys," Yashiro echoed in disbelief. "Oh." Then she recalled all those moments where Hanako would mess with her head — were all of those fake? Was he gay all along? She'll never know.

"I like the boy," Hanako said.

Yashiro wanted to cry. Why would he repeat that again? Did he want to rub it on her face? "Yeah, I understand. You like boys."

"I like the boy," Hanako clarified. "I meant, like, I like Kou."

"You— huh!?"

The two whipped around to see a flustered Kou by the door, eyes wide and confused. Hanako and Yashiro gaped.

"What are you doing here!?" Hanako hissed like a cat. Meow. A blushing cat. A Red cat? Yashiro swore she saw Hanako grew a tail and cat ears but it disappeared again.

What the heck was that!?

"I'm the one who should be asking questions!" Kou screamed back, his face red and steaming. Like those burnt food his brother created when he was left alone. "What do you mean you like me!?"

"I meant exactly what I meant!" Hanako shouted. "Now, what are you doing here!?"

"!?" Kou said. Such amazing speech abilities. "I'm your friend, am I not allowed here!?"

Hanako couldn't respond.

Kou wiped his tears away. When did he even start to cry in the first place? "Well, I guess that's not the case anymore." He leapt towards Hanako, flowers trailing after him like every dramatic anime scene. "Let's be boyfriends!"

Hanako cried, flowers also surrounding him. "Okay!" Then they lived gay ever after.

Yashiro sobbed and ran outside and rammed onto Mitsuba, who was bewildered by her cries.

"Daikon-senpai!?" He exclaimed.

"Mitsuba-kun!" Yashiro croaked out. "Hanako-kun rejected me!" Oh, the heartbreak! Whatever shall she do now? Die alone with 50 cats and a knitting addiction?

Mitsuba hugged Yashiro. "It's okay, Daikon-senpai! You still have me as your admirer!" Ah, Mitsuba, what a bratty prince. Still charming nonetheless.

Then, on the next day, upon Yashiro's awakening, she died from a rampage of walking radishes who labeled her as a queen and buried her underground, so that on her reincarnation, she would become a beautiful radish.

The end.

- - -

Requested by: emzeesan

😂😂😂

If you didn't lose braincells from the April fools chapter, you definitely did now.

I'm sorry.

I can't promise the next chapter will be better, though 😂👌

Thanks for not leaving this book!