Chapter 2

JUNGKOOK  POV

"Hey guys" Me and hyung said as we take our seat.

" Hello~" They all said.

" Thank god you both came. I am so hungry" Baekhyun hyung whined and pout. And chanyeol hyung watch him with loving eyes and pinch his cheeks.

" You are so cute" Chanyeol hyung said and kiss baekhyun cheeks. And he blush awwww they are so cute.

" Yeah I am also so hungry. What all of you want to eat" Taehyung hyung said who is sitting on xiumin hyung lap. (A/N - If you don't like xiumin and taehyung to be together in story. So I suggest you to not read this story )

After there food came they started eating and chatting about something.

I was eating my food when ggukie hyung place a spoon full of noodle in front of my mouth. I look at him while blushing.

" Open you mouth kookie" He said and I shyly open my open and let him feed me.

" Feed him too idiot " Kook said to me.

" Can you stop popping out of nowhere " I said to my annoying wolf.

" Excuse me" Kook said.

" You are excused " I smirk and kook just groans.

" Shut up and just feed him" Kook said annoyingly. Well I also want to feed him so I will just do it.

" Open your mouth hyung" I said and place the noodle in front of his mouth. He smiled and eat the noodle.

" Awwww you both are so cute" Xiumin hyung said and me and hyung blush.

" Sooo jungkook and jeongguk how is your training going" Luhan hyung said while eating his noodles.

" Well it's going well" Jeongguk hyung said. Well me and hyung always do training with our powers to make more powerful so we can kill the darkness or bad people.

" Well I also want to watch your training " Baekhyun hyung said while bouncing like a child.

" Me too" They all said.

" Ok so after school come into the pack groung" I said and all of them nodded.

" Ok then" I said and smile and all the people's are whispering things like how cute I am. But suddenly someone grabbed me by my waist and pull me towards him. I turned my head and see it's ggukie hyung. I blush at this. Hyung growled lowely making all the people's shiver and me too by his aura.

Well is he somehow jealous. No why would he be jealous.

" Someone is jealous huh" Gguk said and smirk.

" Shut up gguk. And no I am not jealous " Jeongguk said.

" Yeah yeah keep telling this to your self" Gguk said while rolling his eyes.

I was busy chatting with them when suddenly I see in my head that someone is gonna trip behind me and his glass of water will gonna fall all over me and hyung. I came back to my senses and look behind and a person tripped over his leg and the glass he was holding fall.

I hurriedly stand up and grabbed the glass to fall over us. And I stopped that boy on the air by my power so he won't fall on the ground. Everyone on the cafeteria watch this and they all were amazed.

" Are you all right" I said to the boy when I place him on the ground. He look at me while blushing.

" T-thank you" He said and I handed him his glass at he go back to his friends.

" Wow jungkook your future watching ability is sooooo awesome " Hoseok hyung said with amazement.

"Well thank you" I said and smile.

" Well do you both know everything that will gonna happen" Sehun asked crioustly.

" Ahhhh yeah we both know what will gonna happen in the future" Ggukie hyung said.

" Ohhhhh this is amazing " Jimin said.

" Hey I want to ask something " Chanyeol hyung said

" Yes what is it hyung" I asked.

" Well I want to ask that did both of you know that my mate is gonna be baekhyun " Chanyeol hyung asked. They all also look at me and hyung.

" Yeah we know" Ggukie hyung said.

" What really" Taehyung hyung said.

" Yeah we both know from the start that who is gonna be whose mate in the future and how are they are gonna meet there mate" I said and all of them look at us with shock expression.

" You both know" Xiumin hyung asked while still amazed.

" Yup " We both said.

" Sooo that means you both also know that whose your mate are" Suga hyung asked. Me and hyung both fell silent.

" What happen" Suho hyung asked.

" Actually this is the thing that we both don't know" Jeongguk hyung said. All of them look at us with questionable look.

" What do you mean" Baekhyun hyung asked.

" That means we both know all the things that are gonna be happening in the future and whose gonna be whose mate. But I don't know why? But we both can't see our mates" I said to them.

" So you have mate or not" Sehun asked.

" Well our wolf tell us that we have mate but we will only find our mates on our birthday " Jeongguk hyung said.

" Ohhhhh " All of them said and continue eating there food.

Then the bell rings and all of them headed to there class. Me and hyung also go towards our class. After school was over we all headed towards our house. Our friends will come after somethimes. Me and hyung go by our wings. When we reach home and go inside we both regret going there.

You ask why? Cause mom and dad are MAKING OUT in the living room. We both were blushing. I cleared my throat and they both look at us and widen there eyes. Mom face is so red right now.

" Y-you both c-came " Mom shutter.

" Y-yeah ahhhh we are going to our room bye" I said and teleport me and hyung to our room.

In the living room

" This is all you fault" Mrs.jeon jong ki said while emberessement.

" What is this my fault that you are so beautiful " Mr. Jeon said and grabbed his wife by his waist and pulled him closer and kiss him.

" Let's go to our room" Mr. Jeon said and dragged his wife to there room.

In jungkook room

There was a awkward silence between us. That was so emberessing.

" I think we should get ready our hyungs are coming soon" Hyung said while not looking me in the eyes.

" Yeah" I said and we both get ready.