Chapter 18 (M)

JEONGGUK  POV

I look at jungkook who was under me. He look so fuckable right now. And I don't think that i can control myself right now.

" H-hyung stop staring at m-me" He shyly said and my dick twisted because of that. Without saying anything I kiss him on his lips. He kiss back and wrapped his hands on my neck. I put my tongue inside his mouth and explore every inch of his mouth.

Then I started to kiss his neck and started sucking it. He moaned and whimper. Look like I have found his sweet spot. I smirk and bite his neck lightly. I kiss down to his chest. He moaned when I started sucking on his nipples and my other hand were on his waist slightly squeezing it.

" Ahhh....... H~hyung " He whimper when I palmed his member which was very hard right now.

" Hmmm~ what is it huh kookie and I am not your hyung. I am your daddy right now sweetheart" I tease him by slightly licking his stomach. And says the last part in his ear and slightly bit it.

" P~please... " He breathout.

" Please what" I tease him more and I like teasing him cause he look more sexy while begging me.

" P~please f-fuck...... me " He shouted and grab my neck and kiss me roughly. I was surprised but of course I kiss back cause I like this side of jungkook so much.

" Hmmmm so you want daddy's cock huh. But daddy wants to see his baby beg for it" I said and smirk his eyes became widen and he started blushing.

"I - ".... " He can't say anything so I started to tease his more. I unbuttoned his pants and boxers and throw them somewhere in the room and look at him and smirk and slight lich his member. He started breathing heavily.

" Well do you want me to continue tease you huh" I said and suck his balls and put a finger on his tip.

" Ahh~hh... D~daddy" He whimper but I didn't stop. And this time I lick his hole and started to thrust my tongue inside of his hole. He Arch his head back and tangeled his hands on my hairs. I started thrusting my tongue faster and look like he is close to cum so I pulled out and he whined.

" W-why d~did you stop" He said and he has tears in his eyes.

" Ohhh baby boy what I said before huh. You have to beg for daddy's cock or else daddy is gonna tease you all the time. So choice is yours" I said and started pumping his dick.

" O-ok I will say i-it" He said and I look at him.

" P-please daddy...... ~ please f-fuck me. I d-dont want daddy... ~t-to tease me. P-please fuck...... my slutty h~hole . F-fuck me that m~uch that I c-cant be able.... to walk " He begged me and I am satisfied with him so I lovingly kiss his lips.

" Ok baby boy as you say" I said and stipe my jeans and boxers. But I prepared him first cause I don't want to hurt him. So I put lube in my fingers and put the first finger inside of him. Then I put the second finger

" Ahhh it hurts" He shouted and give him some time and slowly started thrusting my fingers.

Then I put the third and then forth finger and started fuck him with my fingers. He moaned and begged for me more when I hit his prostate.After when I know that he is prepared I put some lube on my member and put it in front of his hole.

" Are you ready baby" I asked.

" Y-yes, please be gentle" He said and my eyes soften. I kiss his forehead and caress his cheek.

" Don't worry I will be gentle. Tell me when it hurt ok" I said.

" O-ok but can you kiss me" He asked and I smile and kiss him. I them slowly enter inside of him. And I didn't even go half of the way and he started screaming. I kiss him roughly to distract him from the pain. I am now fully inside of him. I give home time to adjust and after like about two minutes later he said

" M-move daddy" He said and I slowly started moving. Oh godddd it feels so good inside of him. I groaned and fuck him a little faster.

" Ahhhhh daddy" He scream and digg his nails into my back. Not gonna lie but it hurt 🥺🥺.

" Ah.. ~ faster daddy" Look like I have found his sweet spot. I smirt and started thrusting faster. He screaming in pleasure. And gripping on my bicep very tightly.

" Ahhh~..... there. P-please...... m-move faster" He said and I obey and move faster.

" I love you" I said and thrust deeper inside of him.

" I l-love you too. Please mark me daddy" He said and I look at him in his eyes.

" Are you sure sweetheart " I asked.

" Yes I am sure hyung. I love you so much and I want you to mark me so that everyone can knows that you are mine" He said and I smile and peck his lips. I started to kiss his neck and when I found the perfect spot and sunk my teeth in his neck. He screamed and hold my shoulder tightly. But then he started to moan and I started to lick the spot where I mark him. I lick the blood so that it can heal faster.

" You can also mark me" I said and show him my neck. He smile and kiss my neck also. And I moan his lips are like heaven. He then found the spot and sunk his teeth there. I scream cause you know that we both have the equal strength and I hurt so much. But then the pain turn into pleasure and I moan. He lick my mark to heal it faster.

So now we both mark each other so I continue to do what I was doing. And it was to fuck him. After thrusting a little he was close

" Daddy.... I ~ am close" He said.

" Me too baby" I groan and thrust faster inside of him.

" I am ....cumming " He shouted.

" Cum for me baby boy" I said and he finally cum and I cum inside of him. I collapsed on top of him. We both are breathing heavily.

" I love you" He said and kiss me.

" Love you too" I said and smile into the kiss. And as he was about to sleep and got on top of him. He look at me with confused expression and I smirk.

" H-hyung"

" Who said that we are done huh. It's just the start baby boy" I said and smirk. His eyes became widen.

" W~wait WHAT" He shouted and I started thrusting inside of him. And all the night we were doing our activity.

( A/N - Let's all pray 🙌👏🙏🙇 for jungkook ass 😅😅😅).